test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anybody constantly being kicked out to the main menu tonight?

My Internet is fine just before I posted this I tested it and it was running at 98.63 download and 7,89 upload. 63 latency, no packet loss. And yes I'm hard wired in. Modem and router power reset yesterday anybody else having issues
Rise from the Ashes guild leader

Comments

• masterwolf56masterwolf56 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    Not getting kicked out to menu but there is so much lag making the game unplayable. Constant rubber banding and just cannot move at all. This is the only game that I'm having a problem running and it's been like this the last couple of days.
  • bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    I played it all day today and nothing really except the normal stuff. But the last two nights it's been like this I have no idea if it's just me or not
  • b0redgamerb0redgamer Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    Have not experienced this.
    Signature under construction, stay tuned.
    GT: b0red gamer
  • dukesirashidukesirashi Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Had the same issue early last night. Only saw it in WoD.
  • awrex1977awrex1977 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Game is currently unplayable. Server not responding. Cannot load character, the clock on my Xbox went back in time (seriously). Fix the servers
    Everything else in my house (including ESO on the same Xbox) that accesses the internet works splendidly
  • bleedinblue755bleedinblue755 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Hopefully the word is getting thru to the IT people over there but the problem is getting worse now it's kicking me out and telling me I need a security token. It's also disconnecting me from xbox live and now my xbox is telling me I can't sign into my profile. For any account on my xbox saying there is no Internet connection.... While I'm currently typing this on my WiFi. I have to hard reset my xbox and everything works great played Mass Effect for a good 10mins no issue logged into neverwinter went to the Well not even there for two minutes kicked to the menu and asking for a security token again. My kids are playing on their xbox right now with no issues but the are playing Forza and nothing wrong. It's only been doing this since the update on Tuesday . And only in the evening I'm in the central time zone if that helps...... Please fix whatever the issue is soon please you can't even stay on long enough to do any upkeep on characters
  • kitaarkitaar Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    My buddy was having this problem..
    Xbox GT Shredboy
    Neverwinter Toons:
    Archael 70 HR
    Stajans 70 GF
    Member of Timed Out
  • zak3056zak3056 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    Only from Tiamat. During head phases. While winning. To reconnect into a different, losing instance.

Not a happy camper right now. :disappointed:
    edited July 2015
    Hopefully the word is getting thru to the IT people over there but the problem is getting worse now it's kicking me out and telling me I need a security token. It's also disconnecting me from xbox live and now my xbox is telling me I can't sign into my profile. For any account on my xbox saying there is no Internet connection.... While I'm currently typing this on my WiFi. I have to hard reset my xbox and everything works great played Mass Effect for a good 10mins no issue logged into neverwinter went to the Well not even there for two minutes kicked to the menu and asking for a security token again. My kids are playing on their xbox right now with no issues but the are playing Forza and nothing wrong. It's only been doing this since the update on Tuesday . And only in the evening I'm in the central time zone if that helps...... Please fix whatever the issue is soon please you can't even stay on long enough to do any upkeep on characters

The issue with the server not responding started for me on 7/7/15.

I am also in central time.

Typically (when it happens) it starts around 9 or 10

Last night however, it was happening when I got home from work (around 6 is when I logged in) and lasted until 7-7:30, I was able to run Tiamat at 8, 9, 10, and 11 with out issues.

Like you, the only thing affected is Neverwinter.

Last night when Neverwinter was not playable due to "Server Not Responding", I was able to log in and play ESO (on the same XBox) w/out an issue.

My internet connection, network, or ISP is NOT the problem