test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best place for farming blues

bmeanbmean Member Posts: 114 Arc User
About to have all my artifacts (wepon, off-hand, cloak, and belt). Lvl'ing these up is hard as h... I've got lvl; 30, 20, 12, and 0. Getting my wepon to 30 seemed like ages..
so, what is the best place to get blue drops, or is there a better way (besides ca$h)?

Comments

• soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    Get dragon hoard enchantments for your utility slots for a chance to drop refinement stones.
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • bmeanbmean Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    I've actually thought about this, just have yet to spend ad on it bc I thought I would be better off spending elsewhere. but I guess now would be the best time with 4 arts below blue. Just can't wait until I get them epic.. I'm 15k now, can't wait to watch that gs get high.. ermm, increase.. lmao
  • soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    I know the feeling.

It's pretty nice. I got 3 peridots and a resonance stone from a quick PK run yesterday and I only have 2 lesser enchantments. Also I wasn't even looking at the loot, I just happened to see those. I wish I had gotten them sooner.

Now I'd like to know the best place to farm with the enchantments.
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • bmeanbmean Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    soonergm wrote: »
    I know the feeling.

It's pretty nice. I got 3 peridots and a resonance stone from a quick PK run yesterday and I only have 2 lesser enchantments. Also I wasn't even looking at the loot, I just happened to see those. I wish I had gotten them sooner.

Now I'd like to know the best place to farm with the enchantments.

+1
  • agent00spliffagent00spliff Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Do the heroic encounters in WoD. You get chances at refining stones from the mobs you kill along with enchantments and gear (blues, purples and arti cloaks if you're lucky) from the reward.
    Dolores Haze - CW
    Lykopis - GWF
    Goon Squad

Embrace the cashgrab
  • prettyflacko1prettyflacko1 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Best place to farm refining stones with the dragon hoard enchantments would have to be Spellplague Caverns (normal). Reach the first boss, kill him but don't kill the spawning pits. Stand in the middle of the room and just let the adds swarm you. They're super easy to kill but it does go faster on a character with aoe skills. Keep in mind you can only leave if you either finish the dungeon or log out and wait about 15min (I think?) for the game to kick you out. WoD isn't as quick as Spellplague but it does give other drops.
  • bluedoodbluedood Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Best place to farm refining stones with the dragon hoard enchantments would have to be Spellplague Caverns (normal). Reach the first boss, kill him but don't kill the spawning pits. Stand in the middle of the room and just let the adds swarm you. They're super easy to kill but it does go faster on a character with aoe skills. Keep in mind you can only leave if you either finish the dungeon or log out and wait about 15min (I think?) for the game to kick you out. WoD isn't as quick as Spellplague but it does give other drops.

This 100% ^

I have my lantern, second artifact belt, and cloak purple using this method. Have a few more hours in there to get my offhand purple as well. To go from green to purple costs just under 302k refining points, with 5% dragon hoard you should average 60k per hour in the spawning pits. If you do not have your artifact cloak yet, pick up the amulet of mourning(blue 60 neck item with utility).

At 4% it is also effective, but the quality of drops goes down a little.

It is boring and I like to break line of sight at the top of the stairs when I need a quick break. To exit you only need to fully shut down your xbox for a minute to coear the cache, then log into an alt, and you should be at the door to spell. Pro tip to not need to run back, que up for spider or spell...when you exit that you will be at the start of chasm or rothe.

• silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    Considering that Refinement is the biggest grind in this game, It would make sense that investing in a good set of dragon hoard enchantments would be the most beneficial and smartest AD investment that one could make.
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)
  • cyclopomtesecyclopomtese Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    It's true it'll take forever without the dragon hoard enchantments. Also, occasionally you'll get a black opal (10,000 refinement points). It's like Christmas.
  • mrwilsonvamrwilsonva Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    The trick is that you have to be the one that "Kills" the adds. That is why places that have lots of quick spawning enemies is the best. Then all you have to do is invest the time it takes.

vr7gyg.jpg
    Larua TR | Thomas GWF | Lizard Wizard CW