test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kill stolen

ogm3rkedogm3rked Member Posts: 22 Arc User
Alright so if you've played pvp on this game before I'm sure you have gotten kills stolen or stolen kills. It doesn't make sense to me how I can take 9/10 of someone's hp and then here comes little trash warlock and throws a killing flame right when I'm throwing my next encounter and steals the kill. It would be one thing if it happened a few times a game. But when these sw, cw, and hr's are robbing over 50% of my kills it's starting to really get annoying. I mean come on devs, if I do 75% damage on someone I should get the kill. Idk maybe you guys are already working on that, If not you should really take it into consideration.

Comments

• Options
    agent00spliffagent00spliff Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Learn to kill people faster then your kills won't get stolen
    Dolores Haze - CW
    Lykopis - GWF
    Goon Squad

Embrace the cashgrab
  • Options
    nullvaluepointnullvaluepoint Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    Warlocks have to save the Killing flames for the end. It does more damage the lower their life. It also summons a soul puppet on kills or boosts existing ones. Had the warlock been using some other ability, you may not have done 9/10 of the damage. You're also not giving anyone credit for doing ANY damage as well. (Not to mention debuffs.)
  • Options
    somemintsomemint Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    ogm3rked wrote: »
    Idk maybe you guys are already working on that, If not you should really take it into consideration.

No, they should not. Only ones who are bothered with "kill stealing" are little whiny kids, impatient to get their Bloodthirsty title. Other people couldn't care less, there are so many real issues in this game that should be addressed.

• Options
    hanoth2hanoth2 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    In an objective based game I could care less about who gets the kills but as long as we're holding the points why does it matter??
  • Options
    cybergutscyberguts Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    Ha ha ha!
    "Dat <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> stolez me kil1", who cares?!? It DOMINATION, not TDM!

Do you see me crying with MY SW getting Assists instead of kills cos some lil TR came along and did what you're complaining about? Nope....
    As long as I win, I don't care if I have 20 kills or 40 assists.

Grow UP!
    Erdan Darksbane - Lvl 60 Soulbinder Fury SW
    BamBam - Lvl 30 GWF
    Trevok - Lvl 30 GF
    Wil - Lvl 25 TR (PvP)
  • Options
    sslumdogsslumdog Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    what toon are you og? please don't say TR, because this post would just be nonsense.
    |FullxMelt|15.7k CW||.Dip.n.Dotz.|15.4k DC|
    <<GOON SQUAD>>
  • Options
    hanoth2hanoth2 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    sslumdog wrote: »
    what toon are you og? please don't say TR, because this post would just be nonsense.

You want nonsense? Look at your own post. You hate TR's. We all know it. You dont need to keep bringing it up and looking for an excuse to talk about it every 5 minutes.
  • Options
    ogm3rkedogm3rked Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    It is irrelevant what toon I'm running. And I dont care if a teammate is helping me on a kill and gets the kill. Yes I know how a sw works it was my first toon bud. I posted this in regards to how you 1v1 some one and have them to a sliver of their hp bar and a teammate purposely throws an encounter to take the kill. I said this in hopes that a dev would read it and work on splitting the kill evenly.
  • Options
    arq0sarq0s Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    i am also in agreement that the person who does the most damage should get the kill but i don't think they ever changed this on PC so its very unlikely that they would change the system. It is a good idea though and i believe it was done this way in WoW.
  • Options
    sslumdogsslumdog Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    hanoth2 wrote: »
    sslumdog wrote: »

You want nonsense? Look at your own post. You hate TR's. We all know it. You dont need to keep bringing it up and looking for an excuse to talk about it every 5 minutes.

@hanoth and ill keep bringing it up every opportunity i can until your class is fixed... You don't like it? get off ur broken toon.

@arq0s but you're right it is annoying. Regardless what class
    |FullxMelt|15.7k CW||.Dip.n.Dotz.|15.4k DC|
    <<GOON SQUAD>>
  • Options
    xrollxtidexxrollxtidex Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    It's kill helping, not kill stealing. I'll leave this right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4hDWDG3iqo
    Roll Tide : Guardian Fighter
    ASYLUM