test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How did your 1st Tiamat Raid go?

tellistorterratellistorterra Member Posts: 198 Arc User
Mine went as expected, not a lot of people knew how to properly do it. i'm not mad about that at all. a lot of people on the xbox version never played the pc version
as expected, there's a lot of salt with the tiamat raid XD i like it

and i saw a lot of "xbox community didn't do their research" in zone chat, and calling people names and whatnot
this tells me that those are probably pc players too salty that they didn't win. now this mean we, experienced players/pc players, need to inform people, it can start with 1 person at a time, or with a guild, and they will pass that info along as well. i assume the tiamat raid on pc went just as bad when it first launched lol

i did have fun, me and another Trapper HR, just the 2 of us, guarded 1 of the Clerics by ourselves, for the most part, though i had to use potions so i wouldn't die XD. compared to my archery HR on pc, my cleric protecting phase is greater
EDIT: here's my preparation thread i made for Tiamat some time ago http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/563526/tiamat-battle-preparation-thread

Comments

• tellistorterratellistorterra Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    oh, and i got 3 Lesser Resonance Stones during it. 2 from the Dragon's Hoard Enchantments, 1 from the end results
    Also, from my raid, 1 time did the game freeze with the BRRRRRRRRRRRR noise. only once. otherwise, no lag
  • c00perativec00perative Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Noob question. How do I do the tiamat quest? There isn't a queue and the Temple of Tiamat doesn't have an 'a' action button to trigger the quest.
  • soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    Tiamat began about the time I had to leave for work so I'm still looking forward to it.
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • daknucklezdaknucklez Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    my first raid 15 people wouldnt even leave the spawn,2nd raid had the same,not havint to much fun with this at all
  • littlevale#6076 littlevale Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    My first run was as expected; I was prepared and ready to embrace death. I was not disappointed. Run 2 and 3 showed significant improvement community-wide as word of mouth blazed through guilds. Only one player really irked me...I released from death to find a player perched upon his throne at the campfire. A quick report to Xbox Live for being unhelpful and block made me feel instantly better.

Good luck to all!
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    I died. Got owned. Rekt. I cried. :'(

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

My first run was as expected; I was prepared and ready to embrace death. I was not disappointed. Run 2 and 3 showed significant improvement community-wide as word of mouth blazed through guilds. Only one player really irked me...I released from death to find a player perched upon his throne at the campfire. A quick report to Xbox Live for being unhelpful and block made me feel instantly better.

Good luck to all!

i saw someone on their throne too. i PC-ed (tell) him to "move off your ***" lol

another word of mouth we need to get around is that AFK-ing at the campfire only makes that harder on everyone else
  • nonameduunonameduu Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Each time I get in we all just lag like the dragon heralds on the worst of days :(:(
    December
    Scourge Warlock
  • lordsarveriouslordsarverious Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    my first run went okay, but we beat it on my second run. Got the Templar Armor and Arms for the CW. Like the raid so far.
    Co-Founder of AoF Neverwinter Branch (TR 60, CW 60 SS)
    Find me on XBL to get an interview to join the guild.
    5.jpg
    did you get a Linu Favor for your win? that's the main reason i'll be doing the raid
  • b0redgamerb0redgamer Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    Damn her back to the Nine Hells. That about sums it up for me.
    Signature under construction, stay tuned.
    GT: b0red gamer
  • drexcidrexci Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    5 tries, no joy.
  • drexcidrexci Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    after eight tries i've failed six completed it twice. about 5 of those fails were brutal people could barley get the second dragon health down
  • cactusjacktercactusjackter Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    3 wins. Artifact off-hand and the Boon book in the bag B)
  • nullvaluepointnullvaluepoint Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    I had success on my first run. Took 5 runs on the heads. We didn't need massive 20k GS DPS stacked teams. Just a couple of good tanks with CC ability classes (CW, HR, etc) protected the clerics and gave us plenty of time to take down heads.

Ever since it's been 5-10 minutes for clerics to charge up because of bad protection. We get 1-2 runs on head and people complain about GS DPS.
  • eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    First try was a complete failure.
  • midnightblue88midnightblue88 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I was a little lost, but luckily I had someone guide me. We won on my first try.
    congrats. and LUCKY YOU FOR GETTING YOUR ARTIFACT OFFHAND