test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestions and Requests

mainkingdmainkingd Member Posts: 11 Arc User
I've have been having discussions with your support team and they have asked me to post all this in to your forum before you'll implement any of these changes.(So here we are:)

#1 Could you make it so there is a section to store all unused companions, mounts and fashion items with empty pictured slots of/for all mounts, companions and fashion items that can be collected in the game (like a collectors album). As this will not only help people store these items and free up there inventory but it will also encourage players to buy more to add to There collection so the can change there companions, mounts and fashion items at will. Doing this will also help you as there are alot of collectors out there which will pay alot of money to try and get every collectible. Its a win win

Ontop of that could you change the fact that when you store companions that it takes there equipped items off them as people give up using existing companions because they have to keep rebuying equipment for them.

I hope you take my suggestion and apply ASAP as it will help EVERYONE!. (Bet Elder of Scrolls Wouldn't think of this)

#2 Could you make it so all skirmish levels are repeatable like you have with the dungeons, but you could create a level scheme like pvp (example after lvl 21- 36 it will go to 37 -43). This will allow all Players to be able to Repeat there Favourite Skirmishes which they are now currently too high to replay.

#3 Me and Members of My Guild have noticed that in the lostmouth Dungeon Scourge Warlocks seem to have Trouble Jumping Over The Lava Section (First Door) and have to log out and back in when the team has reached the next camp fire so they can proceed to play. So maybe increase the Warlocks Jump or Simply Lower The Walls a Fraction.

#4 A Very Annoying bit of the game, pop ups in dungeons and skirmishes. You need to shrink and possibly even move the item pickup box (maybe under your group) in these events as it only gets in the players way if someone decides to pickup items during battle instead if waiting.(which happens alot)

#5 The Well of Dragons has Nearly every Quest Giver, so why no mailbox?

And Finally #6 PVP, The Issue That almost Everyone I Have Played With Complains About.

Could you please Dramatically reduce the cool down time on the rogues invisibility power during pvp matches as it is impossible to hit them. As they attack you when there invisible and before you have chance to strike back there gone again. This has resulted in many pointless matches as a lot of players just give up playing and stand at the camp fire resulting in an ultimate defeat and making it impossible to earn points, glory, or complete the daily (Win) pvp mission. This has made pvp a very dissatisfying and disappointing section of the neverwinter game. its ending up being the same players over and over again mainly all rogues. It gives Every other class a massive disadvantage. So please sort this Help Increase the number of Players that play PvP and do something about it. Even if it means limiting it to one rogue per team.

P.S Could you please bring out move PVP maps and/or Different Game classes like you already have domination!
(There are many more you could Implement like Maybe Free For All)

Thank You For Your Time! ( Ill Look Forward to The Outcome!)

Any other Suggestions anyone?

Post edited by mainkingd on

Comments

• Options
    stickboysbstickboysb Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    to #3, i was having the issue, but i found if you just go/jump where the directions telling you to (that exact spot) then you can get up as a SW
  • Options
    ultramark14ultramark14 Member Posts: 1 New User
    1. The red “enemy is out of range message or any similar message types are really annoying and just hinder my gameplay. I would like to turn them off as well as target glow, name plate, health bars, and floating numbers, All that really takes away from my immersive experience, too many colors letters and numbers flying around.
    2. I hate how I cannot make the chase camera closer to my character; it is too far away, I’m not asking for first person, just different 3rd camera distance positions. The bottom edge just barely hiding the feet is where I would like it.
    3. The white reticle/cross-hair in the middle of the screen is way too big and bright, the option to decrease the opacity and the size would look much better, right now it just looks like it’s in the way and it bothers me.
    4. When any character moves into combat their weapon is simply moved to their hands and you can move for a second or two with a drawn weapon, when the game abruptly ends combat the weapon is simply snapped back into the character’s back, it looks really awkward and unrealistic, it’s actually disturbing because it looks like the character’s animation glitches out every time combat ends. You should have a draw weapon/sheathe weapon button or at least animate the character so that it looks like they put their weapons away in a more natural way rather than just snap back into place. In other words it looks like the weapon just disappears from the hand and re-appears on the back in a very weird looking manner.
    I know these are minor things but honestly it’s these minor details that really make the difference, right now I’m not exited to play the game because those little things just bum me out.
  • Options
    roughsoulreaperroughsoulreaper Member Posts: 3 New User
    They really need to take the vote to kick off cause no one can play anymore.they should also let u play epic dungeons by yourself or at least let us use our companies as allies instead of relaying on other people to help beat dungeons its better to play by yourself then to rely on others.
  • Options
    bgesusbgesus Member Posts: 5 New User
    New account so I cant post a new thread... Anyone know why I cant unmute anyone in my groups?? Havent been able to find any answers online. Any help would be great. Running dungeons and pvp is really boring with no talking
  • Options
    azcrackazcrack Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Lol they sent u to the forums.... this is falling om deaf ears my friend
  • Options
    mikeyf94mikeyf94 Member Posts: 1 New User
    And another thing, right now I'm a high level control wizard and I can't help but feel there should be more of a selection of powers as most of them suck. I love the neverwinter but it's a lot more enjoyable in a game when you have a huge range of diverse skills to choose from and I'm sure people will agree there is a long list of abilities you could add. Please help us, the fate of neverwinter lies with you..
  • Options
    royxlxblood#2888 royxlxblood Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Suggestions
    -more companions for gold currency.
    -more companions diversity, like bone golem and others.
    -more classes like summoners.
    -nerf the defence or offensive stats of outbound paladin (I have had games were my entire team was attacking a paladin but couldn't even bring down his armour ability, he then proceeded to kill us in three hits or less.)
    -easier to make glory currency in pvp.
    -more mount diversity for gold currency
    -maximum cap for trade items buy out price
    -missions to unlock companions threw campaign, or side quests.
    -more races like the gnulls or some types of artificial life forms like golem or undead.

I would be grateful for the fulfillment of at least one or two of these ideas.
  • Options
    domm2#5989 domm2 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    #2 Could you make it so all skirmish levels are repeatable like you have with the dungeons, but you could create a level scheme like pvp (example after lvl 21- 36 it will go to 37 -43). This will allow all Players to be able to Repeat their Favorite Skirmishes which they are now currently too high to replay.

Great suggestion, I would like to see the same thing. I wonder if it would be possible to add a queue to heroic encounters too. I tried to play "Cornered by Crabs" in Drowned Shores the other day and got owned. If not a queue, perhaps a marker or something that will send a group invite to others who have expressed an interest in the same encounter. As it is now, you just kind of wonder around the encounter hoping enough people will join you should you attack.

#4 A Very Annoying bit of the game, pop ups in dungeons and skirmishes. You need to shrink and possibly even move the item pickup box (maybe under your group) in these events as it only gets in the players way if someone decides to pickup items during battle instead if waiting.(which happens alot)

Another great suggestion.