test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is the cage key??

silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
The repetent cultist cage key... How does it work? is it a random drop with a very low drop rate? What am I missing? I've seen 2 or 3 people running around with cultist companions, the wiki doesn't offer any information on how to acquire the key.
Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    That is correct, it's a random drop from the boss in the same room as the cage. Pretty low drop rate, and the companion is bind on pickup.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    Is the key itself bind on pick up?
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Yes it is.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    kreatyve wrote: »
    That is correct, it's a random drop from the boss in the same room as the cage. Pretty low drop rate, and the companion is bind on pickup.

Mind clarifying a bit? My grinding senses are tingling!

What map or quest?
    What kinda stats does he offer?

• goatfaceonegoatfaceone Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    it is from one of the 3 WoD "daily" lair bosses (Infernal Bindings, Draconic Alchemy, Sacrificial Victims)
    i have read the key is "bind to account"
    active bonus gives + 2/3/5% Damage (additional 1% against dragons) against targets at greater then 50%.
  • rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    it is from one of the 3 WoD "daily" lair bosses (Infernal Bindings, Draconic Alchemy, Sacrificial Victims)
    i have read the key is "bind to account"
    active bonus gives + 2/3/5% Damage (additional 1% against dragons) against targets at greater then 50%.
    Thank you!!
  • cybergutscyberguts Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    Can you farm those mini sections? Or are they only accessible on the particular daily day?
    Erdan Darksbane - Lvl 60 Soulbinder Fury SW
    BamBam - Lvl 30 GWF
    Trevok - Lvl 30 GF
    Wil - Lvl 25 TR (PvP)
    cyberguts wrote: »
    Can you farm those mini sections? Or are they only accessible on the particular daily day?

They are only available on that particular day.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • advertic1advertic1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Lol nerd is trying to farm it