test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tiamat Run - Success!!!

madokanxboxmadokanxbox Member Posts: 48 Arc User
I love Tiamat but I hate all those players that don't even try to understand how to beat Tiamat. My hint for all of us just have a look on youtube - neverwinter tiamat zerg. Just three keywords and 15 Minutes of viewing those great videos. After watching you will understand how beat Tiamat successfully!

Youtube Link:
https://youtube.com/results?search_query=neverwinter+tiamat+zerg

yours
Mate

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    There was a video uploaded from Xbox yesterday, it's in Portuguese, but they defeated Tiamat using the Zerg method. I don't want to link it due to the fact that it might have some profanity (I don't speak Portuguese, so I don't know) but you can find it if you look hard enough. :D
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    advertic1advertic1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Yesterday in chat on neverwinter was a lot of people complaining because others didn't know how to do it. It only came out yesterday, and those people that as complaining on chat was PC Fanboys mad they didn't win.
  • Options
    legendraystr3legendraystr3 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    I understand the method. My team seems to get it as well. The only problem is they don't do enough damage or a couple times the lag was so bad I couldn't hit the dragon. I have 17k GS and I've come close a couple times. The closest was 4 heads down and last one was almost dead as time ran out. Maybe I'm just having horrible luck.
  • Options
    nickinightnickinight Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    Time is money. Which means you need quite a bit of DPS and less lag (CW spells and DC healing).
    Lvl 70 HR Mistress Fleur | Lvl 70 TR Countess Myra
    1. "Cleric: Protect at all costs.
    2. Rest of Group: Expendable."
    GT= NikkiNight (Looking for new peeps to run ANY dungeons/skirmishes with. GS irrelevant)
  • Options
    zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    I,m a 15.7 gs CW and have completed it 3 times now out of 10 attempts. I think most people now have a much better idea of how to defeat Tiamat although I do think many players seem a bit underpowered and struggle with lack of dps. I think the gear score recommendation of 10k is too low and should be raised to 13k to bring it in line with epic Shores and lostmauth though.
  • Options
    zooneylfczooneylfc Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I have a gear score of just over 11 and beaten it twice in 3 attempts with my Hunter Ranger, and got lucky with the dragon amour! blades blades and more blades all the way...
    my Cleric of just over 12 has come close once in 3 attempts, cannot do enough damage and CW's basting them out of the healing area, although it doesn't bother me, it does take more time.
    If at least 15 or so people knowing what they are doing, then it is easy, , I just follow those who seem to ..