test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Orange Artifacts

stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User
Ok...where are the legendary artifacts dropping from?

This is a new BoE item in the player economy (within the last weekish), and isn't listed in any of the lockbox loot lists.

My guess is nine hells lockboxes, but thats pure speculation...

Edit:

BoE artifacts confirmed in-game via AH so far:
- Chromatic storm
- Lantern
- Oghma's Token

Comments

• draven165draven165 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Need a little more detail. What is the name of the artifact?
  • stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    Chromatic storm, oghmas token, lantern -- so far..
  • drexcidrexci Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    You can get the Token of Chromatic Storm from the nine hells lockbox and that comes as legendary.

I've noticed a legendary lantern of revelation in the AH and I'm guessing the person that posted it refined it to legendary to get extra AD
  • draven165draven165 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    Gotcha. Very interesting. My son pointed out something to me the other day but we haven't tested it. Most of the artifacts Bind when you start refining them. But when you look at the upgraded version it says Bind on Equip. My son asked if he refined one up to the next level without going over would the new version be bind on equip. I told him I didn't think that is how it worked but again we haven't tested it. I am sure someone out there knows for sure though.
    edited July 2015
    drexci wrote: »
    You can get the Token of Chromatic Storm from the nine hells lockbox and that comes as legendary.

I've noticed a legendary lantern of revelation in the AH and I'm guessing the person that posted it refined it to legendary to get extra AD

You cannot refine an artifact without binding it...
  • vintagevivvintageviv Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    [Moderator removed moderated quote. Carry on.]

This is why we can't have nice things. SMH
    Post edited by kreatyve on
  • superjellybabysuperjellybaby Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    This is incorrect, they are dropping from lockboxes,(very small chance) this is 100% confirmed, my friend has an epic imperial rod up right now and the video on his feed to prove he dropped it from a lockbox
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I would like to remind everyone that discussion of exploitation is prohibited on the forums, for obvious reasons. Further discussions of it could result in this whole thread being closed/removed.

There are a couple Epic and Legendary quality artifacts that can be obtained via the lockboxes.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    ^^^Thanks

Is that ANY lockbox, or a specific lockbox?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    ^^^Thanks

Specific lockboxes. I don't know exactly which ones are currently available on Xbox, but i know several of them on PC have Epic and Legendary artifacts and mounts.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • vdeekvvdeekv Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    kreatyve wrote: »
    ^^^Thanks

Specific lockboxes. I don't know exactly which ones are currently available on Xbox, but i know several of them on PC have Epic and Legendary artifacts and mounts.

Basically epic Oghma, legendary Chromatic etc. ie. all the one's we already knew about and that are listed in the lockbox contents on inspection.

So, yeah, guess we won't be seeing any more of the unusual one's like epic Imperial Rod.