test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Double refinement

coldass40coldass40 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Does anyone know if double to will be released with tiamat? I thought I heard something earlier but can't find any info about it.

Comments

• coldass40coldass40 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Double refinement I mean
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I moved this to the correct subforum. Carry on.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • cybergutscyberguts Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    I don't think we are, though it be nice with having ANOTHER artifact gear to level up (offhand)
    Erdan Darksbane - Lvl 60 Soulbinder Fury SW
    BamBam - Lvl 30 GWF
    Trevok - Lvl 30 GF
    Wil - Lvl 25 TR (PvP)
  • skeld11skeld11 Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    This artifact system is kind of meh.
    GWF
    -ASYLUM-
  • xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    Yeah I too have been saving every peridots, blue sapphires etc since last dbl rf. Hoping it'll be soon cause I have enough to get my main hand and belt to legendary .
  • lvlkarmalvllvlkarmalvl Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    We just had one, so I'd imagine we won't see another until the next Mod release. Users from the PC side indicated that Cryptic usually launches one ever Mod release, although some other times as well whether as a "sorry", "thank you", or to ear mark an event such as anniversary. We've already seen 3 since game launched for xbox, honestly that seems pretty generous. We haven't even had this game for a year - people who already have six legendary artifacts and perfect enchants have waaaaay too much time or $'s on their hands. For the rest of us, it should take a while otherwise what reason is there to play the game?
  • xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    I understand and agree with you BUT quit shitting on our hopes and dreams please lol (jk).

I've read the same on the pc forums. The last one as I recall was a "sorry " cause of server issues. So yeah 3 already is very generous compared to what's the norm on pc.