test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Just sharing the beautiful scenery of Protector's Enclave

seventhpillarseventhpillar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
edited July 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
As the title says :)

wMtqFDg.jpg

More here:

http://imgur.com/a/6nWlI

Comments

• Options
    dragofromhelldragofromhell Member Posts: 1 New User
    Their all really awesome! thx for sharing!
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    Nice! It's the graphics and D&D environment that drew me to this game in the first place during the beta days . . .
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Look! there is a pirate right there! in Protectors enclave!.....worthless guards.
  • Options
    khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • Options
    leafayeleafaye Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Hi All!! :)

I can never give enough praise for the much unsung artists who provide such sumptuous and elegant taste and texture and reality to our game worlds! Keep up the GREAT work whoever you are and hope you're there for VRMMOs!! :wink:

Take Well & Care!
    Leafa(ye)
  • Options
    maegmaagmaegmaag Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    Wow, u do rly consider this, from my point of view one of the worst night skies in videogame environment, not to mention NEVER use jpg formats for computer generated graphics, beautiful?

There sure are some actually beautiful sceneries, skies included, in this game (and in ur link), but this one at top of this thread is plain bad.
    dAuGVxU.png
    A bit nosy NW-DKG7E99X6
    "Hardcore" exploration journey and dungeon crawl. Read its description prior to trying it.
  • Options
    fatgunsfatguns Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    maegmaag wrote: »
    Wow, u do rly consider this, from my point of view one of the worst night skies in videogame environment, not to mention NEVER use jpg formats for computer generated graphics, beautiful?

There sure are some actually beautiful sceneries, skies included, in this game (and in ur link), but this one at top of this thread is plain bad.

U no like purple? xd
  • Options
    Here's more for your enjoyment

Fh2YyQL.jpg

5DMnAJ6.jpg

wVzQv4z.jpg

V2iqL4t.jpg

• Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    Grab the "DEMO_RECORD" User Guide (links in my signature) and you'll be wowing everyone forever - in any zone or instance, any time. Just a shameless promotional PSA.
  • Options
    I was thinking about it. I been to areas I bet nobody has been but debating if I should post but indeed the place looks amazing and wanted to share but do not know what's the reprecussion. It's not like I am breaking anything, just using a power to get there.
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    skalt112 wrote: »
    Look! there is a pirate right there! in Protectors enclave!.....worthless guards.

If you think that's bad, Deekin Street is STILL a mess after two years! I mean, come on, how long does it take to place cobblestones? ' :D
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    OK. Here it goes. Just because I love the scenery. To a place no one has been.

I love strolling by the beach.
    m6SlIs1.jpg

and watch the sunset.
    NNx7dHd.jpg