test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ardent Justice (PvE/PvP) Guilds are Recruiting!!!

weaver936weaver936 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 443 Arc User
(Must be Age 18+, Teamspeak is Required for PvP).

Hey everyone!!!

I am @weaver936. I am the Creator and Founder of Ardent Justice. As will become very clear from reading below, we are NOT a typical guild. We have big dreams and need Great people to bring them to life. We curently have 2 Guilds connected with a Custom In-Game Channel that is accessed by Invite only and is used as our main Guild Chat. One Guild is for PvE and the other is for PvP. I hope to someday have a 3rd and maybe 4th Guild... one for Families (parents and kids together in one guild) and the other for Roleplaying. (We have TeamSpeak and Facebook Group, too)

AJ is managed by 3 Co-Leaders. Myself and 2 others. I hope to find good quality people to serve as Council Members or areas such as In-game Economics (Guild bank Management, Stronghold Development, AH Trading etc). Guild Events and Training, FB Group Managment, In Game Events (PvP/PvE/RP,Miscellaneous). If we can find the right people, we can also author Foundries with our Membership providing the Ideas for and writing the scripts for the Foundries.

Ardent Justice is a Legit Guild of Old Friends. Formed as a Community with People as our Priority. Character, Communication, and Cooperation are what we value most. Teamspeak is RECOMMENDED for our PvE guild, but REQUIRED for our PvP Guild. You must be 18+ years of Age to be in Ardent Justice.

Are you new to the game or Lvl 70? Looking for helpful and knowledgeable players to help learn the game? Are you tired of the ELITIST B-S? Want a Guild to PvP with that isn't ALL about Bragging Rights or Gear? Consider joining us. We're about People not Players. Don't BOTHER with someone who won't be BOTHERED with you. If they require you to have a certain Lvl/IS to them you might be a TOOL not a PERSON. Join AJ instead.

We are a Community more than a Game Guild and our Ranks are what they are to reinforce this idea. We are not just Pixels on a screen or highly interactive NPCs and neither are you.

Ardent Justice is centered around three main values: Character, Communication, and Cooperation. So, if you wish to stay in AJ, you MUST be Community focused and value each other as PEOPLE more than Players or Resources to achieve your own personal Goals.

Our Values are Defined as expressed below:
Character:

Don't Exploit, Lie, Cheat, Steal, or be abusive of others.

Communication:

Whether in Guild Chat or Teamspeak we need to hear from you to get to know you as a person. Ardent Justice is about Relationship and Community.

Cooperation:

Running game content and progressing Financially should be done with Members of Ardent Justice, whenever possible. If you're finding it hard to get people in Guild to run with you, then let the Guild Leaders know. We'll do what we can to make this less of a problem. We won't know if you CAN'T find a group in Guild or just WON'T unless you tell us.

Ardent Justice WILL be full of people who share these 3 Core Values. Even if we have to be a Guild of 10 people to do so.

If you are interested in Joining AJ or need more info about us, please contact @weaver936 or @spiderskiss by /tell or by in game mail. Thanks and Good Luck!!
“Improvise, Adapt and Overcome!”

― Clint Eastwood, Heartbreak Ridge

Guild Leader of Ardent Justice HQ: Always recruiting People not Pixels.

FOUNDER and OWNER of the SKT3K Channel: SKT Only Content 3k+. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1228278/skt-content-for-the-non-elite-video-links-provided
Post edited by weaver936 on

Comments