test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Paying it forward

apathy408apathy408 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
I used to boot and loot people but recently Ive started to feel bad for how I've acted on neverwinter. I'm Looking for 2 friendly players who are having a hard time getting gear. I have a strength belt and Owlbear intelligence belt I'll be giving away. Please explain why you need them and why you're having a hard time affording them. I'm looking for people that like the game a lot but just don't really have people to help them make Astrals yet. I will choose people to help tomorrow. Also please say which belt you would like in your reply.

Comments

• ronroeronroe Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Attention seeking much.
  • rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Just saying, I PuG and its my birthday

All intelligence belts are welcomed to my CW

-@RockstarGFU
  • drexcidrexci Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    Most of the people you boot and looted probably don't play the game any more.
  • bluedoodbluedood Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    These are so cheap now people should not have trouble affording them. Also, paying it forward should not require people submitting an application to you on why they deserve your charity.

If you feel bad about boot and loot, stop doing it. When people you play with do it, tell them you are not okay with it and make them stop or remove yourself from teaming with them. Have integrity and standards.

If you want to give the belt away, que up for a T1 and just give it to the first CW you team up with who is without a belt. They in turn would take your kindness and pass it on to another.
  • ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    Well thanks to your way of playing I no longer play until the boot/loot issue is resolved! Question is, do you deserve to be forgiven? Yeah its only a game, I'm sure someone will need these items, I would have If I was still playing! BUT how about giving away some of you Ad instead of something that cost you nothing to get other than a bit of time, thats what I would call generosity!
  • akapoloakapolo Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    i probably would be able to afford them if I didn't get booted out of dungeons or if I still had friends that played. Not even worth trying to que anymore. Boot and loot is still the biggest problem in the game.
    But hey, I won't deny a free belt or two.
  • apathy408apathy408 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    So many tears from angry kids with no friends to do content with. Anyways I do see one genuine reply. What's your gt rockstargfu?
  • ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    apathy408 another tatty whos just signed up and thinks we are all just little kids complaining! Wait till Benjamin Button fever hits you!
  • soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    OP has cheated countless people and feels bad now that he has everything he needs. OP decides to help 2 people and thinks that makes up for it... LOL.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as "paying it forward"
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • chromedfishchromedfish Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Just saying, I PuG and its my birthday

All intelligence belts are welcomed to my CW

-@RockstarGFU

Give it to rockstar i have played with him before and it really is his bday. If you want to give me a free belt i will give it to the next recruit we get in the guild i am in.
    gt- Chromed fish
    and rockstargfu is his gt i will send him a message to let him know your hooking him up with a bday present
    15k Healock
    13k Virtuos Cleric
    13k Destroyed Gwf
    12k SS Control Wizard
    apathy408 wrote: »
    So many tears from angry kids with no friends to do content with. Anyways I do see one genuine reply. What's your gt rockstargfu?

"RockstarGFU "

Boot and loot does suck, If your really against thiers some pretty active anti kicking guilds, heard someone say "Genocide" last night. They gotta have a solid reason to kick someone and wont kick a jerk if he did atleast participate in a boss fight.

Also I,m down to team up, have a nice line app i use (Ty to Boatman and Chromed Fish) that helps anyone tryin to que find ppl. That goes to anyone who wants to join! Ill have chrome post Line link to group chat.
  • chromedfishchromedfish Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    http://line.me/R/ti/g/QMi30JjXPI
    here is our looking for group line chat link.
    LINE is a free app for ios and droid download it and click the link and you will join our room
    15k Healock
    13k Virtuos Cleric
    13k Destroyed Gwf
    12k SS Control Wizard
  • nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    jdnutz wrote: »
    boot and looters do not realise, all they are doing is making less and less people want to play neverwinter and there will be only boot and looters left, booting each other lol

Lol hah.

we'll play together always three of us, eliminates the risk to get hit by those well, asshats.
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • arq0sarq0s Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    bluedood wrote: »
    These are so cheap now people should not have trouble affording them. Also, paying it forward should not require people submitting an application to you on why they deserve your charity.

If you feel bad about boot and loot, stop doing it. When people you play with do it, tell them you are not okay with it and make them stop or remove yourself from teaming with them. Have integrity and standards.

If you want to give the belt away, que up for a T1 and just give it to the first CW you team up with who is without a belt. They in turn would take your kindness and pass it on to another.

! This ... a million times over.. - i have lost some very close friends that i used to play Destiny with (we all came from destiny to play Neverwinter) because they Boot N Loot and i refused to do it.

I dont understand people who cant just treat others the way they would want to be treated and i dont understand why the devs are taking so long to fix this boot n loot issue.. If i were policing this game boot n looters would get their characters stripped of all items for first offense and banned permanently if they did it again.
  • arq0sarq0s Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    jdnutz wrote: »
    also i,m friendly (sometimes)
    arq0s wrote: »
    bluedood wrote: »

! This ... a million times over.. - i have lost some very close friends that i used to play Destiny with (we all came from destiny to play Neverwinter) because they Boot N Loot and i refused to do it.

I dont understand people who cant just treat others the way they would want to be treated and i dont understand why the devs are taking so long to fix this boot n loot issue.. If i were policing this game boot n looters would get their characters stripped of all items for first offense and banned permanently if they did it again.

i,ve had the same problem coming from Destiny.....................players who i played Destiny with, who never kicked players during raids, decide in neverwinter they want to boot n loot, maybe its because the way neverwintwer loot works, while with Destiny everyone gets there own loot.

I feel you man... but there is a positive spin that can be put on this.. I have met some of the nicest and most honest and down to earth people just recently because of this broken vote / kick system. Some of them joined our guild also. I dont think i would have met these people if the vote / kick system was implemented properly in this game...

"Anti Boot N Looters Unite !" :#
    apathy408 wrote: »

Im only person with real reply, and 2 "gifts" and nothing from poster after this(quote). I fel boot n looted all over again lol
  • arexarex Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    It is staggering to imagine how empty their life must be that trolling Neverwinter players is what it takes to bring a smile to their face. Perhaps the proper response here should be pity, not scorn. ;)
  • shadowfire187shadowfire187 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    arex wrote: »
    It is staggering to imagine how empty their life must be that trolling Neverwinter players is what it takes to bring a smile to their face. Perhaps the proper response here should be pity, not scorn. ;)

Nope. It's scorn.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    Here's my
    968full-my-profile.jpg
    and you can keep the loot.
    onion-61.gif
    ​​
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!