test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Armor enchants buffs/reworks ?

shieragoshierago Member Posts: 52 Arc User
edited July 2015 in PvE Discussion
I would like to discuss how useless most armor enchants are compared to soulforged. I mean really, I have my transcendent bloodtheft enchantment that cost me millions of AD to make, and I still take my lesser soulforged literally everywhere because bloodtheft heals a pathetic amount of hp. I know negation and elven battle are okay, but it's kinda sad that we pretty much get forced to use a lesser soulforged unless you can manage. I can't imagine much people doing a T2 with the elemental armor enchants, barkshield got a change but meh. Bloodtheft would be nice if it healed, well, more than a few KS.
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    fatgunsfatguns Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    LOL, negation is okai? Please mention PVE in the thread bcs negation is god in pvp :3
  • Options
    shieragoshierago Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    yeah you're right, I just said that cause I felt someone would of been like "farm 10m and get a negation!" I'd still use soulforged anyway cause I don't even do pvp anymore.
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    Why isn't negation good for PVE? I've been doing some PVP but am only startng to look at dungeons. I use negation and do fine in IWD. WOD is another matter, entirely. Is Elven Battle of any use in PVE?
  • Options
    MiseryMisery Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Why isn't negation good for PVE? I've been doing some PVP but am only startng to look at dungeons. I use negation and do fine in IWD. WOD is another matter, entirely. Is Elven Battle of any use in PVE?
    I am affraid it's no use at all lol
    3.8k PvP SW.
  • Options
    isaintify1isaintify1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 414 Arc User
    I know they gave a buff to barkshield.. but its still pretty useless. At transcendent it only blocks 8k damage..... better than it was at like 4k for perfect. But it should at least absorb 20k at most and at lesser 5k,
  • Options
    gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    isaintify1 wrote: »
    I know they gave a buff to barkshield.. but its still pretty useless. At transcendent it only blocks 8k damage..... better than it was at like 4k for perfect. But it should at least absorb 20k at most and at lesser 5k,
    Barkshield mitigated 20k damage people would have on T. Feytouch and T. Barkshield instead of T. Negation.

As far as boosting other enchants, I suspect you may see some balancing and changing of weapon and armor enchants coming in Mod 7.5 and possibly 8 and that's a big if, until then, join the club and get you a negation and feytouch with a alternate Vorpal, Terror or Holy Avenger, the rest are <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> enchants and should be described as not worth buying.

I may not be considered by most the BEST PVP Warlock on the server but, I am the most HATED amongst them.

-Kymos
  • Options
    dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    Briartwine rules in dragonflight.Millions of damage to dragons on one hit:)