test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

boot n loot

kitsumie80kitsumie80 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
I just wanna toss my two cents in with this issue. NW devs, I am only saying this because you have game competition now with ESO released. The boot n loot has become a huge issue, mainly because kids get on here and want to be cool infront of their friends....so with that being said how about a timer on the kicking or something more along the lines of World of Warcraft's kicking system. I'm not a Dev so i don't know the issues with setting this sort of thing up but i am merly suggesting an actual FIX due to the huge loss of players to ESO. But again it is only my two cents and I am a NW player for now, then again i hear a new release something like NW is coming and i may switch up if the issues in NW are still present at that time.

Comments

• ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    There have been many different ideas that would help the loot/boot issue so what do the devs decide to do? Their own idiotic changes that do nothing to stop it (They must like it or do it themselves) You will realise from using these forums, posting on twitter and using facebook that they completely ignore anything in regards to what is almost certainly the biggest issue in the game, that is pure unadulterated incompetence and ignorance!
  • kitsumie80kitsumie80 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I wish i knew more about programing for the xbox, but alas i do not....I know the xbox one is a difficult system to work with being that the only way to play 360 on xbox one is to use the emulator. I just hope that these creators of NW figure out a way to get rid of the issue so we can all go back to having fun like when NW first released for the one. :) The ball is in your court NW staff, Please make the game fun for everyone again!
  • jschaefer6556jschaefer6556 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I think kicking should be disabled after the boss fight. Played a dungeon for almost 2 hours because the que system does not seem to be working properly and when we killed the boss, I got booted once again for loot. I didn't even get to grab my dungeon chest. It took me 15 mins just to get in a game. Once in people kept backing out or getting removed this took another 20 minutes. After waiting patiently we played through the level finally. I was the highest dps in the room and I got kicked for a breyers book. Please look into a solution for this. PS if anyone wants to know the best DPS build for a CW I found one that can out dps the overpowered rouges. Send me an in game message and I will share my build with you. Gamertag is tkpxsuperbad