test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Artifact set bonus

For the imperial set is says has a chance to do 25 percent damage as fire....how do I know if it's working??? I don't see any fire or extra damage... ease help

Comments

• daddygamesalotdaddygamesalot Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Please can someone help
  • ronroeronroe Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    For all we know it may not have a visible affect. I am no tsure. But I would suggest keeping an eye out on the right hand side of your enimies health bar, your debuffs and affects should appear there, as they happen.
  • sslumdogsslumdog Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    where did u get the offhand to complete the set?
    |FullxMelt|15.7k CW||.Dip.n.Dotz.|15.4k DC|
    <<GOON SQUAD>>
  • john8ninejohn8nine Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Go to the training dummies in the pvp place and test with and without the bonus.
  • john8ninejohn8nine Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    sslumdog wrote: »
    where did u get the offhand to complete the set?

Its for the regular artifact, belt, and cloak.
  • soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    The problem is it's for "a chance" but we don't know what percentage of chance. It could be 1% so you could be eyeing it forever...
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • giantpegasus88giantpegasus88 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I believe it is 1% if all are still at base level (green) I would assume as you level them up this percentage goes up like enchantments? That is a total guess though.
  • arlequin13arlequin13 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    I asked a few pc players about this as i had a chance to use this set and wanted to be sure before i equiped. My first warning is almost no one had posted about this way back then, so i feared it would't be good. As far as i can gather, it's just a quarter of you base damage added on top. So if your weapon does 600dmg then its 150 dmg. It doesn't seem to benefit from all our bonuses.
  • malevolent215malevolent215 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    I tried out the Imperial set for a few days and wasn't impressed. I had all three pieces at epic and the set bonus just didn't add up.

First off, the visual effect is constant so it's hard to discern actual procs. The effect looks like your sucking life/blood from everything.

Second the bonus looks to be just a straight 25% weapon damage... no adjustment or scaling for other factors. As someone said above, your looking at an extra 200 or so damage with a high end weapon.

Third, the proc rate.... it appears to be around 40-60% at epic. Again it's kinda hard to tell outside of Auto Attacks due to it's small amount of damage.

In the end I feel the set is garbage unless you are an extremely Auto Attack heavy build (more procs on lower damage hits) and really want the stats from the items. I personally already dropped the set and returned to a Dex Belt and Heart of the Red Dragon on my HR. Somewhat disappointed that I threw over 2 mil at the set to have it be that useless...
  • bmeanbmean Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Wish I would have know this info before.. hmm so does the rod of imperial restraint gain anything from set, or how about the cloak?
  • mrwilsonvamrwilsonva Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    You can set the Lower Left Hand Corner Box to show just Self Combat Info. This will show you what you are doing.
    vr7gyg.jpg
    Larua TR | Thomas GWF | Lizard Wizard CW