test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nine Hells lockbox coming back?

treborlavoktreborlavok Member Posts: 10 Arc User
So recently the Nine Hells lockboxes were "accidently" put into the game. And since then theyve been taken out of the game. Have they said that they were going to come back anytime soon? I was going to try my hand at the new lockboxes, but the prices of the items inside have dropped tremendously since they came out. Thanks to the ability for us to get the cloaks and belts from the new Well of dragons events.

Anyone know anything about those sweet nine hells boxes coming back??

(Mod Edit Notes: Just trying to resolve the filtering of the plural form of hell used here. Nothing has been changed.)
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• john8ninejohn8nine Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I think they were intended for mod 6
  • codher0codher0 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    They said on twitter that it was a sneak peak of the dragonforge lockbox. In my opinion they won't come back. You should see all the different boxed that pc has had. We still have to catch up to then you know. I think that is why thay have been giving is all these events so fast. I also think that they planned that last double RP so that we could use it for the gond event
  • john8ninejohn8nine Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    codher0 wrote: »
    They said on twitter that it was a sneak peak of the dragonforge lockbox. In my opinion they won't come back. You should see all the different boxed that pc has had. We still have to catch up to then you know. I think that is why thay have been giving is all these events so fast. I also think that they planned that last double RP so that we could use it for the gond event

yeah the Gond event for pc was longer
  • silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    According to the community guy's twitter, he basically said that they weren't suppose to be released (hence why being pulled within 24 hrs) and for us that got them to enjoy them because we won't be seeing them again for a long time.

I farmed 51 while ranking up a character. sitting on them for awhile to make some AD.
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)
  • arlequin13arlequin13 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Nine hells lockbox is one of 2 sets for the tiamat campaign. Unless they deviate due to an accelerated module release, we should see them again in 7-8 weeks tops.
  • atlas77777atlas77777 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    john8nine wrote: »
    I think they were intended for mod 6

On PC they came out for mod 5 release, so no.

They messed up big time, then covered their mess up with another mess. They released a lockbox full of the artifacts you get for doing WoD. That makes the lockbox pretty worthless if you ask me.
    -Rex, the Mad King of [Legendary Outlaws]

"I saw you out there. I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't let you die. I found something inside of myself, something incredibly heroic. I mean, not to brag, but objectively..." -Peter Quill

Rex IV Tact GF | tRex SS Rene CW | GT: G3TxxS0M3