test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Found a problem in Well of Dragons.

So, I was on day, what, three of the Tiamat is coming! Event? Just thought I'd run through the days given missions, first one being the Thayan's mission with the Dimensional Anchor's.

Problem #1: The spawning portals.

Not exactly a 'drop everything and get right on it now!' problem, but still.

They're not too troublesome when they're just pumping out Imps. However, they become a tad overwhelming when they begin to spew out large numbers of Legion Devils. At one point, I was surrounded by about 10 to 12 of them in the span of 30 seconds. The only thing that kept my health up was my healing Cleric, and the fact I had a high life steal and regeneration. Someone else not so lucky may have a harder time. I'm a Devoted Cleric, the fact I was able to take them out by myself is only because of my incredible healing intake. Plus I have a Soul Enchantment on my armor, so even if I go down, I'll get picked back up and I have about 160 greater potions of healing.

Problem #2: The idle Conjurers.

Now, the topic might not seem like a problem, but it really is.

Those Conjurer's in the third room who are standing about, reading books or looking at the bookshelves? Cause my game to FREEZE when I interact with them in ANY way. If I attack them, I get them down to 30% health and the game freezes. If they attack me, they deal about 10,000 damage then the game once more freezes. I would just go around them since they're not required to be dealt with to progress through the mini dungeon, HOWEVER, I made a wrong turn and walked into one. So now when I restart my Neverwinter, I'm trapped in the room with him and he immediately aggro's on me.

Comments

• Options
    herrontsureherrontsure Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    A lot of people have been reporting the freeze up. I took a screenshot below. To add insult to injury, after I restarted the game it reloaded me to the death/release screen and immediately froze again. Second time reloading the game put me back at the campfire and I was able to finish the quest, though I avoided that guy in the corner.

Didn't notice any problems with the portals, though I usually had them destroyed after the first mob spawned, if not before.

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr=c&sig=5Rg6nzoR0daeBHbu0Yxo0qk8U%2FaEttO72xzzKUL1L4E%3D&st=2015-07-04T07%3A01%3A18Z&se=2015-07-04T08%3A06%3A18Z&sp=r&__gda__=1435997178_8ea07fe408e722c6f2b270f42ec7135f
  • Options
    agentmaryland93agentmaryland93 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    A lot of people have been reporting the freeze up. I took a screenshot below. To add insult to injury, after I restarted the game it reloaded me to the death/release screen and immediately froze again. Second time reloading the game put me back at the campfire and I was able to finish the quest, though I avoided that guy in the corner.

Didn't notice any problems with the portals, though I usually had them destroyed after the first mob spawned, if not before.

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr=c&sig=5Rg6nzoR0daeBHbu0Yxo0qk8U%2FaEttO72xzzKUL1L4E%3D&st=2015-07-04T07%3A01%3A18Z&se=2015-07-04T08%3A06%3A18Z&sp=r&__gda__=1435997178_8ea07fe408e722c6f2b270f42ec7135f

I had gotten to the room and was going to take the first one out because that meant one less guy to fight and he was alone. Well, two times and the game froze up every time I encountered him, so I said "f' it, I'll just destroy the Anchor and move on, he's not my objective, who cares?" well, unfortunately, I made a wrong turn and walked right into one. It froze, I restarted, he hadn't killed me, so I'm still standing right by him, so every time I load up, he just attacks me and freezes my game :/

And with the portals, I mean, the Imps were slow to spawn, but, when I was fighting the Legion Devils, I couldn't defeat one before three more were pumped out. It took me all of two LD kills to figure out there was a portal throwing them at me around the corner. xD

I unfortunately am not as lucky as you, I can not evade the freezing as he has me trapped in a corner. Also, the PC version won't even let me play, crashes my computer. So I am Neverwinterless until one or the other issues is resolved xD
This discussion has been closed.