test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Infernal Bindings

I beat this mission, but after it froze for me twice. I am currently trying to help two of my friends with it. It keeps on freezing around the third anchor. There is a conjurer, a portal, a shocktrooper devil and some legion devils. It is really glitchy, and frustrating. Definitely need to fix this. There aren't any ways around that room, so you glitch everytime you go through it. Please look into it.
Co-Founder of AoF Neverwinter Branch (TR 60, CW 60 SS)
Find me on XBL to get an interview to join the guild.
5.jpg

Comments

• zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Same problem, can't finish it either.
  • skorn254skorn254 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I was able to finish this today. But everyone in our party froze multiple times. The game usually recovers I have noticed, but not on this mission. I made a ticket on it. Lets see what they come back with.
    __neytiri_avatar_signature___by_dynamik_farr.png
  • bluedoodbluedood Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Doing it solo, froze five times in the same area. Single target pull and kite them out of the room was my only option to complete it.

The same type of freeze and no crash to desktop happened last night on Frozen Heart T2 for me.
  • attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    Try using only at wills. Worked for me. Also, can just run to final boss, get in his room, and kill them all there without freezing. Not optimal, but those worked. Good luck!
  • dreampagehundreampagehun Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    I did this mission today, it froze for me and all my group as well. Luckily only once and then we could finish the quest. It seems to be a pretty repeatable bug.
    Guardian Fighter | Total Item Level: 2600+
  • trystanwolftrystanwolf Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I managed to get past that area by rushing the 3rd anchor then run out of the room. Took me 2 tries to down the anchor then another try to run far enough to the next campfire that when I did lock up, I revived at the campfire past the bugged area.
  • steve8507steve8507 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    How did you all get back to the mission? I been needing to restart my box each time
  • c00perativec00perative Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Same here. I have four attempts with the same freezing issue at the third anchor. I was wondering it anyone else was having this issue. Thanks for the advise. I'll rush the third anchor, without paying attention to the adds.
  • dukesirashidukesirashi Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I made it through solo but i had to restart the xbox twice.
  • bmeanbmean Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    I just watched my friend do it solo without any problems. So maybe a hit or miss.
  • john8ninejohn8nine Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I thought it was just my bad connection it happened to me four times and each time I had to restart my xbox. I was able to beat it after I stopped using my encounter powers.
  • nullvaluepointnullvaluepoint Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    I'm on my third freeze and came here and found this.. Not surprised. Recovery takes a long time too since it requires a restart, and double injury due to crash death. Also, the mobs respawn sometimes.
    I managed to get past that area by rushing the 3rd anchor then run out of the room. Took me 2 tries to down the anchor then another try to run far enough to the next campfire that when I did lock up, I revived at the campfire past the bugged area.

They followed me to the starting point and I had to fight them there. Then it locked up.
  • midnightblue88midnightblue88 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    It doesn't freeze if you do solo, but it freezes if you do it with people. So when I did it with two other people, what we did was two of us stood way back in the map where we aren't around the other player. That one same player kills all the enemies while we hold back, after he was done we all moved forward. That helped stopped the freezing.
    It doesn't freeze if you do solo, but it freezes if you do it with people. So when I did it with two other people, what we did was two of us stood way back in the map where we aren't around the other player. That one same player kills all the enemies while we hold back, after he was done we all moved forward. That helped stopped the freezing.

Froze for me solo. Tried using single target and not AoE encounters and still froze. You may have gotten lucky, or it may be caused by certain encounters. I noticed it only freezes when using an encounter. Did it for my Fiery Bolt every time. Swapped it for Vampiric and it still did it on Encounter use.

If you can At-Will your way through it, do so.

Still freezing solo for me as well. Why has this still not been fixed? The devs are well aware of the problem and it could have been fixed I the planned and unplanned maintenance breaks. Please sort this out as it is a game breaker.
  • mordjynmordjyn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Any ETA on this fix? Still costing me injury kits
    Why is this still being put up as a daily when the devs know that it freezes just about every time someone attempts it?
  • nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    Just kill the third anchor and run through to boss
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(