test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game is Smooth Until End Game, Then It gets Buggy

comp1mpcomp1mp Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I guess that helps entice people to spend money early. I did.... a lot. People point out I don't have to spend money and the game is free. Guess what, if it were not for people like me there would be no game.

First, I cannot do Rhix's dailies for Skirmishes. Support replies that I need to do Sharandar and Dread Ring. Best I can tell from Google, those are not in XBox One. Is this a joke?

When hitting level 60 the NPC in Hall of Justice for campaign advice says to start a campaign seek out Ilyasha Guiding Stone (sp?) by the broken portal in Protector's Enclave. There are no named NPCs at this location. Another bug?

Second, I cannot do Rhix's daily for Dungeon. I am fairly certain that the first epic I ever did Cragmire Crypts allowed me to turn in the daily. Maybe I am not remembering correctly. I did that the day before tiamat patch dropped. Since then I have completed all of the epics through Pirate King, with the daily quest active, and I cannot turn it in. Looking at the quest verbiage its says Dread Vaults. I abandoned the quest, and each new time I get it, same verbiage, and cannot turn in after level 60 epic.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• john8ninejohn8nine Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    For skirmishes you must do the shores of tuern which you unlock during the tyranny of dragons campaign and for the daily dungeon you need to beat the dread vault. Those are the only ways to do rhix's daily quests.
  • jwawesome44jwawesome44 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    You can do Dread Vault Castle Never or Lair of Lostmouth for your epic dungeon quest from Rhix.
    1.jpg
  • ronroeronroe Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    What these guys said.

Comp1mp, you seem very angry for someone who clearly hasn't does his research properly. And this game started on PC, so some content is waiting to be unlocked, and is in the game, but it won't hinder you in anywy just because you can't do it yet.

Daily Skirmish: Isle of Tuern (Unlocked from campaign screen)
    Daily Dungeon: Dread vault (if campaign incomplete/ Lost mauth (Unlocked from campaign screen)