test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Celebration of Lliira Returns!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• niteingaleniteingale Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    so..how does one even earn a favor token this year? The daily quest doesn't give one although it says it should...just don't tell me it's zen shop only...
  • mikeofarcmikeofarc Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    You can get them as a reward for turning in fireworks during the event, but seems pretty random when you get them. I guess the higher you place the more chance, but it'll be hard to collect enough for the companion, let alone everything for achievements.
  • sianekasianeka Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    No daily quest token, no real way to earn tokens except through competing to get most fireworks or get impossible 500 per half hour... not something I'm gonna bother with.

I really wish I could make happy comments in the Forum these days, but it just isn't happening these days.
  • skitzopyroskitzopyro Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    This event is really unfair...
    5-199 Fireworks for a CHANCE at a token
    200-499 for a GUARANTEED token or two
    500 for Two tokens or maybe Three

The drop rate is something awful...
  • fallendracfallendrac Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    910b974cb6.jpg
    Why the heck was that guy placed in the Silver Bracket with only 5 points and I've been placed in the Copper Bracket with 50 pts? I mean this is really stupid & unfair if you can get a better reward with less effort...
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    fallendrac wrote: »
    910b974cb6.jpg
    Why the heck was that guy placed in the Silver Bracket with only 5 points and I've been placed in the Copper Bracket with 50 pts? I mean this is really stupid & unfair if you can get a better reward with less effort...

Yeah the same just happened to me. I put 140 fireworks in for the top spot, 2nd had 101 fireworks. I got copper (no Llira's favor either), and the person in 2nd got silver. WAI?
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured