test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loot Bugged?

when you loot now you have to hit the back button again then press b to exit it cause people loot why fighting and this make it even harder

anyone else have this problem??

Comments

• weybornweyborn Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    they need to allow the UI to be made smaller and moveable
    Rifken - CW - GS 14,461
    Riffken - DC - lvl 20
  • xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    Or quickly push the menu button and it'll take you out of it. And I think it's by design which they need to either return it back to how it was or change it some other way.
  • karlspaklerkarlspakler Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Yes! It's awful. Especially in the middle of a fight.
  • mrwilsonvamrwilsonva Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    I believe that they are looking into it.
    vr7gyg.jpg
    Larua TR | Thomas GWF | Lizard Wizard CW
  • nullvaluepointnullvaluepoint Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    I can't press B while looting to exit the UI. It just casts by encounter ability bound to B. I have to press select twice then B.
  • strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    They are looking into it. Strum stated on another post about the issue that the devs are aware and are looking for a fix.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    Hope its sorted soon, my fingers start pressing everything when that stupid screen comes up to the point were I have left group half way through a dungeon as I was in tunnel vision mode fighting a mid boss! Would hep if peeps didnt midfight/loot though but I dont blame them as much as this stupid issue and why have they still not resized that stupid screen!

Question to the devs, "Do you ever listen to the complaints of the players?"
  • strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    Luckily my guild has teams of 5 man groups so we don't run into this issue but I definitely understand how annoying it is. I don't have to deal with it mid combat but even outside of combat is still sends me for a loop and confuses me as to what's happening sometimes.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    lol I'm easily confused which doesn't help! Managed to pass on a couple of purples due to leaving them all to do at the end and quickly pressing pass/pass/pass do'h!
  • karlspaklerkarlspakler Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    There is a noticeable pause on teams when loot screens come up now. It would be funny if it weren't f-ing aggravating.
  • icescaledragonicescaledragon Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    well this is cutting down dung runs for most people cause of it ... do we have to wait months tills this fix or what
  • bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    It's annoying but it will be fixed. Though I'd love to have an emote that give some signal or text of "Wait, one second gang! I'm going through the loot screens."