delete

littlevale#6076 littlevale Member Posts: 119 Arc User
delete
Post edited by littlevale#6076 on

Comments

• mtualphahuskymtualphahusky Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hello,
    Devoted Cleric here with 13K gear score. Looking for the same type of guild. I am on Fridays and Saturdays from 10pm until whenever (eastern time). I am also on a few days a week for roughly an hour after work. My gamer tag is: MTU Alpha Husky
  • lordsarveriouslordsarverious Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I am in a guild, but if your group needs an extra player or two, I'd gladly lend my assistance on dungeons. I have a CW MoF (main toon) and a TR, both with at least a 10.5K GS. I have been running dungeons to get my T2 High Vizier set, and need the armor and boots to complete it. My guild has issues getting together sometimes and running a smooth dungeon. So add me and hit me up on XBL, and invite if you need help. (might be making a Warlock or Guardian Fighter soon, depending on when I get my Dragonborn class.)

-Lord Sarverious
    Co-Founder of AoF Neverwinter Branch (TR 60, CW 60 SS)
    Find me on XBL to get an interview to join the guild.
    5.jpg
  • littlevale#6076 littlevale Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    delete
    Post edited by littlevale#6076 on
  • mrwilsonvamrwilsonva Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    I am a fellow Guild Member of Neverwinter Legends. I am online normally during the week from 8 pm to 11-12 pm eastern time. I try to play when I can on the weekends as well. My main is a TR, and I am developing my Control Wizard.

If you ever need someone to run with, just send me a message. (Include the Guild Name in the Message.)

Xbox GT: MR WilsonVA

vr7gyg.jpg
    Larua TR | Thomas GWF | Lizard Wizard CW
  • treefirtreefir Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello there. May be you might be interested in the two of us as posted this day, 6-29-15, 6:52pm by myself, treefir. The title of my post is: (2) adults seeking the right guild candidate. I would also add: my buddy is also a family man so interuptions are simply just a part of our overall fun gaming experience. If what you see in my post fits your general views, then I/we would welcome to hear from you. If however, we don't fit your guild philosophy, then no harm no foul...we can appreciate that. Take care friend.

• asmodeus419asmodeus419 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi, I have 12,670 GS TR. I pve only. I'm on usually a couple hours a day on the week days, and usually most of the time on the weekends. I'm married, have a family and I game to relax and unwind. I'm getting sick of pugging dungeons and would like an organized guild with people who run dungeons with each class not four dps and no heals or tank, just looking for a nice relaxing time with good people. Look me up in game, I go by Zaketrin
  • birdsarcomabirdsarcoma Member Posts: 40
    Aye, I like what your sellin'. If'n ye ever need help taking a hit, ye can call on Gregor Stonewall for a hand.

GT: Bird Sarcoma
    "If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail."
  • nahsonw1nahsonw1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    10.6 CW MOF wit cat companion. Just tryna run dungeons with a cool group to get HV Set and do end game content. GT: "Nahson W"