test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So this just happened Neverwinter issues !! /Rant

peppey100peppey100 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
So I was doing The Frozen Heart dungeon to try and get sinister shade boots on my TR, I join in on the boss and all is well until a GWF dies 30 seconds in so down to 4, then get the boss to about half health and then the seconds GWF proceeds to die, all that is left is 2 TR and an archer. Archer and me proceed to lure the adds then the archer dies at about 20% health, then I lure and the other TR keeps on hitting the boss then wow boss drops swashbuckling boots, what do i see next A LOADING SCREEN, why is this is a thing I was a reason the boss actually died and then proceed to get kicked, and then not even been able to see if i got the sinister shade boots. This needs fixing so bad.
And to top this rant off just done the boss again and he dropped GWF gear and people in the game tried to kick him this needs fixing, greedy xbox players.
Post edited by peppey100 on

Comments

• ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    Dont count on it being fixed, the upcoming update supposedly to help with this only makes it worse, they have in no way provided any sort of fix! Its madness, it surely has to be the biggest issue on NW yet the seem completely oblivious to it!
  • attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    Wait a sec... You joined a pickup group... In a T2 dungeon... And got booted before loot? AND YOU'RE SURPRISED???? bwhahahahaha bwhahahahahaja. you're not too smart, are you?
    Habahahahahahaha.

• draven165draven165 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    Personally I think anyone that boots and loots (and you can prove it with screen shots or video) should have their characters deleted by the company. Either that or perma ban their Xbox account from accessing the game period.
  • peppey100peppey100 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    attorn97 wrote: »
    Wait a sec... You joined a pickup group... In a T2 dungeon... And got booted before loot? AND YOU'RE SURPRISED???? bwhahahahaha bwhahahahahaja. you're not too smart, are you?
    Habahahahahahaha.

yes I am very surprised as I have never been kicked after the boss, because in T2 dungeon you don't get the best of players lets say and people normally appreciate the help and considering I was the DPS and the lure in this case, I was very surprised as people said nice guys and things, and now you can stop been naive ok.
    draven165 wrote: »
    Personally I think anyone that boots and loots (and you can prove it with screen shots or video) should have their characters deleted by the company. Either that or perma ban their Xbox account from accessing the game period.

I thought about recording it but I was just annoyed at the time so didn't think about it but thinking back i really did wish i recorded it, also I didn't have my elgato set up at the time so even more annoying could of got the full thing on record.
    My advise is to join a guild that doesn't allow kicking. Then run with them when in a dungeon. It's the only effect way to run dungeons now. Sadly.

Yes it is very sad to be honest, I am actually in a guild and had been doing T2 dungeon with them but sadly got no loot, I then decided to casually just run some to try and get my sinister shade boots and my last run before i went off i actually got them so not all is lost.

ancojo wrote: »
    Dont count on it being fixed, the upcoming update supposedly to help with this only makes it worse, they have in no way provided any sort of fix! Its madness, it surely has to be the biggest issue on NW yet the seem completely oblivious to it!

I agree so much with this, they need to make a dungeon option that does not allow kicking or something like this, yes you may get teamed up with people not so good but T2 dungeons are really not a challenge once you get the right gear, but with people kicking and not allowing people to complete these dungeons they cant actually get this gear.
  • mtualphahuskymtualphahusky Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    attorn97 wrote: »
    Habahahahahahaha.

How about you add a couple more "hahaha's" in there and then move out of your mothers basement, we are both sick of hearing you laugh down there by yourself anyways...
  • john8ninejohn8nine Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Lol he said "we".