test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bad financial investment?

john8ninejohn8nine Member Posts: 14 Arc User
So I finally made it to the doohickey thing yesterday but I spent all my astral doing it and I was just wondering if it is better to sell as is or try for the mount from the box?

Does anyone know the chances for the loot?

Comments

• strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    If you're looking for diamonds then you should sell it. There is only a chance at getting something good the only time you should turn in the doohickey for a drop is if you don't care about loosing the AD and possibly getting nothing for it.

Think of it as a lock box. Would you spend the same amount on lockboxes? If so then go ahead and open it. If not then you're probably best off selling it.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • john8ninejohn8nine Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Hmm but its so tempting. Your right though I cant afford to risk it just yet maybe next time. Thanks for the input.
  • silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    You'll get more bang for your buck selling the doohickey. People will pay more at a chance to gamble for something. Don't ask me why?
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)
  • codher0codher0 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    You can try your luck but please don't get too disappinted. Idk if you can see this but I didn't get the mount with 2
    https://account.xbox.com/en-US/gameclips
  • daddysavdaddysav Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    The drop is abysmally low with event loot bags/chests. I agree that selling for a sure thing is far brighter than gambling on a chance.

And people pay for the chance instead because they think they're special. Lol