test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

10.7 Trapper Ranger looking for guild

mosshopper69mosshopper69 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
US east coaster looking for a guild to run t2 dungeons. I am tired of the boot and loot scum that are over running this game and am close to quitting because of it. Saying that I am an experienced mmorpg gamer. I started my mmorpg experience wwaaaaaayy back when Everquests Kunark expansion came out and played multiple other mmos since (Warcraft, Everquest II, and others). I have many years of experience in a raiding guilds so I know about teamwork. Any guild interested MUST have a strict no boot and loot policy. I believe in integrity. I am on daily.

Comments

• midnightblue88midnightblue88 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    We are a small guild because we just started. We aren't picky with who we let in as long as you're nice, respectable, communicate, will respond (if you can/cannot play) to other guild members if they want to play, active, and share loot/diamonds with other players when we're farming a dungeon together. Any ages, character levels, and gear scores welcomed. We also help low level/low gear score players get better. Active activity is the main importance for our guild, we only want active members. We do not boot and loot. Our guild is called Guild of Ohana and it is run by three males in their 40s and one in his 20s, and one female in her 20s which is myself. My GT is MidnightBleu.
  • mosshopper69mosshopper69 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Found a guild. Ty for all the replies.