test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kicked after first boss on Pirate King

drexcidrexci Member Posts: 93 Arc User
Just stop. Please. I didn't even get my drake coins.

There was three of them not in a guild but a party. One was a wizard with 16k GS. How is the loot after the first boss that important. That loot is worth maybe 3 to 7k, between 3 that's 1 to 2.3k after 3 bosses you're making 3 to 6.9 ad each. The amount of times you would have to grind pk for any realistic income is horrific and kick around 200 people. Plus the amount of people already farming pk driving prices down anyway.

So please stop being stupid and just stop. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    vintagevivvintageviv Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    It is not a consolation now, but the patch today adds the ability to report a player. My sincere hope is that there is a "boot to loot" category and people with a certain number of infractions are outright banned from the game.
  • Options
    raymond00713raymond00713 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    It happens so often lol. I absolutely destroy that boss in about 6 seconds with my tr. Then get booted. Game pretty much unplayable without your own group. They should just let me solo dungeons
  • Options
    bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    I'm starting to take screen shots of who is in my party just so if I get kicked and it not justifiable that I'll have a list or block list.
  • Options
    drexcidrexci Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    I've been kicked at the end boss loads and a few at the second. I've had a good few days without getting loot booted so I was surprised to be kicked at the first one. Those guys must be really desperate.
  • Options
    agent00spliffagent00spliff Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Embrace the kick
    Dolores Haze - CW
    Lykopis - GWF
    Goon Squad

Embrace the cashgrab
  • Options
    bkthomsonbkthomson Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    Actually over the weekend it was nice to get kicked as I was mostly running dungeons to get cogs for the widget event. So I'd get my cogs and then not worry about final boss.
  • Options
    rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    My favorite time getting kicked was spell plague, end boss at 20% hp, yay loading screen, went and smoked re qued, got same group, they wippped! We were runnin smooth before i got booted lololol