test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a guild

As a forewarning here, I'm a wordy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Admittedly, I don't know if guilds are account based or character based, so I'll just preface this by saying I'm looking to have all of my characters in a guild.

Firstly, I'm looking for a PvE guild that runs endgame content; T1s, T2s, Castle Never, Shores, and LoL (and their respective epics of Shores and LoL). I enjoy helping others and working with others, so I have no problem helping others run T1 dungeons (as long as we can work out some incentives, like passing on legendaries for my class so I can make a little AD; beyond that, the loot is yours) I would be very happy if I could find a guild that keeps a record of scammers and people who boot and loot, for the sake of everyone in the guild to avoid those people, and also to warn others. It ruins the gaming experience and there are people out there who barely have time to play, and don't need to deal with having the past half-hour of time in a dungeon wasted after getting kicked when the boss dies.

Moving on to character, level, class, paragon path, spec and gear scores...and race, since I guess that is somewhat important (although not as much in PvE as it is PvP). While I personally don't think gear score matters as much as player skill, it is a mark of progress. I'm going to try avoiding going into too much depth here but since play style and builds vary I'll try and give more than just the simple tidbits. I have seven characters, all of which are Level 60, with one for each class (so I know what each class is capable of doing) . My character with the most progress is my Scourge Warlock with a gear score of 12.9k and 100% campaign completion. I have everything for the second to last boon save the required item that drops in Shores on this character On the remaining six I am currently working toward the 100% campaign completion as well, while doing dungeons during delves or if I feel like taking a break from doing daily campaign stuff. My GF, TR, GWF, and HR are all 10k, with the exception of the HR having a bit more at 10.3k. My CW and DC are nearly at 10k, at 9.8 and 9.9k respectively, because their enchantments aren't as high of a rank as the others.
  • Vivian is my Tiefling SW Hellbringer that is Temptation feated with the Field Medic title from the sheer amount of healing I provide, even outperforming Clerics in terms of healing. While not able to deal as much damage as a Fury Warlock, I have much better survival and team utility.
  • Robyn is my Halfling GF Swordmaster. (Halfling for the extra deflect and resistance to CC). She's low on personal DPS and more focused on tanking and reflecting damage to enemies, with the capstone feat in Protector.
  • Zayzara is my Drow TR Master Infiltrator who is, unlike just about every single Rogue I've ever seen, not Executioner feated. I went Saboteur for the survivability and extra CC while still getting Grim Pleasure and Vicious Pursuit from the Executioner path. The extra dazing can help allies and I even get some synergy with control effects from other classes. (+25% damage to enemies affected by CC)
  • Kalii is my Half-Orc GWF Swordmaster in the Destroyer path. Pretty straightforward here, going for high crit and for high damage.
  • Jayde is my Wood-Elf HR Stormwarden who I decided to try out the Combat path with, even though Trappers are preferred. The Combat path gives defensive perks that let me have increasing survivability and damage the more enemies that are near me, and plays like an AoE Rogue. It's pretty cool, but in the future I may respec to Trapper.
  • Erynn is my Sun-Elf CW SS Mage who is Thaumaturge feated. This is another case of where there's not much to say; high DPS, but squishy.
  • Lorelei is my Half-Elf DC Divine Oracle. After learning how many kinds of builds you could do with a Cleric, I settled on damage mitigation and healing. While Temptation Warlocks can provide better healing, they don't have the abilities to buff allies as well as Clerics. I went for the Faithful path as it deals with spike damage that the HoT effects of Virtuous can't handle.

As for myself and when I'm available, I'm in the Central U.S. time zone (-6 GMT) and play mostly during the afternoons with my activity dwindling into the evening and night.
classes.png
GT: VincentKurayama
Vivian 13.2k gs SW | Robyn 10.1k gs GF | Zayzara 10.0k gs TR | Kalii 10.1k gs GWF
Jayde 10.5k gs HR | Erynn 10.3k gs CW | Lorelei 10.3k gs DC | Elise Level 4 OP (PC)

Comments

• arq0sarq0s Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Add me on Xbox Live .. We have a tight group of people that play through out the day. We are pretty small guild but very active. Could use a few more active / nice / mature gamers. Especially since Tiamat is right around the corner, it will benefit the guild to grow a little. - My GT = Arq0s . How old are you by the way?
  • vincentkurayamavincentkurayama Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    arq0s wrote: »
    How old are you by the way?

classes.png
    Vivian 13.2k gs SW | Robyn 10.1k gs GF | Zayzara 10.0k gs TR | Kalii 10.1k gs GWF
    Jayde 10.5k gs HR | Erynn 10.3k gs CW | Lorelei 10.3k gs DC | Elise Level 4 OP (PC)
  • arq0sarq0s Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Cool.. We do not have a set of requirements to join . We try to run dungeons and pvp together and have a good time. We are anti boot and loot and try to stay away from the young annoying crowd. if you are interested hit me up on Xbox Live.
  • strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    Legendary Outlaws is an Endgame guild with many active users and mostly everyone is up for a dungeon. We're putting together dedicated farming teams for eLoL and all of our members play daily.

Your time zone matches nicely with ours and we'd love to give you a spot in the guild if you'll take it. We currently use the Groupme app to communicate and it's working great (especially since you can goof off at work with it)

Our biggest requirements are 100% campaign completion and activity is a must. Let me know if you'd like to give us a try.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    Mmm, that does sound pretty good, although I still need to finish up with the rest of the campaign with six of those characters. I play daily and have been working on it with each character every day. My GF and HR are starting onto the 4th out of 5 completions of assisting the Zhentarim. My Rogue and GWF are also starting into that step while my CW and DC are lagging a bit behind on Emerald Enclave.

Pushed my SW up to 13k by upgrading the last two enchantments on her armor so that each one is Rank 7, so she now can at least enter epic Shores and LoL. I'll likely be using her to farm AD to help with unlocking Shores and LoL for the other accounts.

I'll try and keep in touch, I'll have more free time during the day once I get a few characters finished up with the main campaign steps.
    classes.png
    I've already cleared it with our Guild Leader and as long as your main has 100% completion you're good to go. We all have alts that aren't quite ready to run eLoL or eSoT but as long as you're available to run it with one of your characters if needed then all is good.

Mainly what has us interested in you is that you've dedicated time to all of your characters which means activity and commitment to staying with the game. With the way today's players are it's rare to find someone who dedicates enough time to this game. Let me know what you think.
  • megamanx55megamanx55 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am a 60 Hunter Ranger (Trapper spec) and an upward 35 D.Cleric who I have just started the campaign with (it is double xp otherwise would have started at 26 haha) and a lvl 7 CW. I need a guild who is active (preferably all hours as I am awake different times each day due to working 3rd shift and roommates) in PvE and PvP. My time zone is Central (CST) and my HR is almost at 13k and is ready to run ESoT as soon as I can queue in. I do share this Xbox with 2 other people (it isn't mine to begin with) but am usually on a lot and at least once a day. I am dedicated even though I only have around 4 weeks experience with Neverwinter and love it. I bought the Champion of the North pack and have played 220ish hours so far. If you are interested in having me join your guild (I don't mind sharing anything I have as long as the guild shares with everyone) please send me a message over XBL and I will check after I get off work.
    edited June 2015
    Y
    megamanx55 wrote: »
    I am a 60 Hunter Ranger (Trapper spec) and an upward 35 D.Cleric who I have just started the campaign with (it is double xp otherwise would have started at 26 haha) and a lvl 7 CW. I need a guild who is active (preferably all hours as I am awake different times each day due to working 3rd shift and roommates) in PvE and PvP. My time zone is Central (CST) and my HR is almost at 13k and is ready to run ESoT as soon as I can queue in. I do share this Xbox with 2 other people (it isn't mine to begin with) but am usually on a lot and at least once a day. I am dedicated even though I only have around 4 weeks experience with Neverwinter and love it. I bought the Champion of the North pack and have played 220ish hours so far. If you are interested in having me join your guild (I don't mind sharing anything I have as long as the guild shares with everyone) please send me a message over XBL and I will check after I get off work.

@megamanx55 You might want to post this here.

Unfortunately, you don't meat the requirements for joining our guild but you will have a much better chance of finding a guild if you follow the link above. This was a request for a guild by someone else who posted it in the Groups & Adventures sub forum which isn't even the correct place for guild recruitment. I'd suggest you make a post for yourself at that link. I can almost guarantee someone will reach out to you if you do =D
    Mmk, so yeah, I'd be interested in joining. It may be a while before I'm actively dungeoning, though, as I'm still working through the campaign with my remaining six. It's starting to eat up more time each since I'm doing all the dailies with characters who have 100% on the campaign. Starting with unlocking LoL since it requires more campaign currency and AD. My GF and HR are both effectively on the same date of completion, with 100% campaign and both having unlocked LoL on the 29th. My Rogue has just hit 100% completion on the same day, and my GWF, CW, and DC are one, three, and four days behind my Rogue respectively.
    classes.png
    Sounds great. I'll get you an invite today. Also, we use the Groupme app to chat with each other rather than use the in game chat so if you have the app feel free to send me your username and I'll get you an invite to the group.