test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Double RP

zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
Double RP was scheduled to start when Wonders of Gond ended. Gond was switched off, but over 2 hours later no banner indication Double RP has been switched on.

Comments

• cyclopomtesecyclopomtese Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I was getting double RP on my lunch break at 12:00 central. Also, WOOHOO!
  • ancojoancojo Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    I have saved loads of rank 3 and 4 enchantments (Quite a few 99 stacks of all colours) Ready for a double refining day but was just wondering if it was worth using them all on my artifact or should I sell them? Does it benefit you that much upgrading an artifact instead of selling the enchants and using the AD to buy a Vorpal or similar?

I have just upgraded my Artifact weapon with all the bound items but I sold quite a few peridots etc that wern't account bound and have made quite a few AD and this made me wonder what was actually better, do the stats from upgrading stand up for themselves?
  • strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    It's worth getting each of your artifact and artifact equipment up to epic. I wouldn't worry so much with getting to legendary until you've at least gotten them all to Epic.

I guess it all depends on just how much you need the AD. I for one would rather have the RP but to each his own.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    I guess I wasn't clear. The event started, but the banner for the UI indicating an active event, including the countdown timer, has still not been put up. "banner indication" was probably a poor choice of words, but it seemed clear at the time. Mea Culpa.
  • strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    I get you, I just wasn't in game at the time so it didn't register in my head. You can still see where it says so on the refinement screen and I've tested it. It's definitely giving double rp. As to why it isn't in a banner, I couldn't say but as long as it's working I'm not gonna complain.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!