test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to get to content blocked due to leave?

I seemed to have leveled faster than the game intended, as I'm level 60 and I can find no open/remaining missions on Ice Spire Peak and Hazrah Stormhammer has no missions for me, so this means I can't get the repeatable Merothrax mission. Same thing for the the next two dragons as well.

At level 60, how can I get those missions?

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    From the harpers in Protectors Enclave, just like all the other dragon related quests.
  • adamerosadameros Member Posts: 4
    You mean like how you talk to the Harper ON THE LEVEL to get the Carthraxis mission. Or talk to the Harper ON THE LEVEL for the Ebon Downs dragon. Or for the Ice Spire Peak, the wiki, and NeverWinter docs say to talk to Hazrah Stormhammer and he had no mission at all for me?

You are talking about the weekly dragon mission, I'm talking about the daily ones.
    No, I am talking about the daily missions and unlocks. Everyday you talk to Harper Boward, and she is the main quest giver and the one responsible for Neverdeath. Next to her is the one for Ebon downs, behind her, sitting on a crate is the one for Icespire peak (He will send you to Hazrah), behind the bar is the one for whispering caverns and as you face Harper Boward, the last one is directly behind your character, the one for Rothe Valley. As you want to unlock a new area, you must talk to the one responsible for that area. You should have already done this once to unlock Ebon Downs.

Once you get to 60, there is an additional daily quest as part of "Common Cause". To get this after getting "Common Cause" you must also speak the the one responsible for the area that is in use that day.
    I am going to add, you cannot unlock Icespire until you have assisted in Neverdeath three times and Ebon Downs three times. Unless you have done that, Icespire will not unlock even if you talk to the correct person.