test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Australian Classification...

woody440woody440 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Any news from the Australian Classification Board about a potential release date for us diehard Neverwinter fans in Aus???

Best Answer

• Options
    philfyratbagzphilfyratbagz Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    The game was given classification of M on the 27th of April 2015, So it could have been released as they said (within 30 days of 31st of March) Why no release yet......beats me!

Answers

• Options
    The game was given classification of M on the 27th of April 2015, So it could have been released as they said (within 30 days of 31st of March) Why no release yet......beats me!

Disappointing to hear. Would be nice if they opened it up for us Aussies soon. Got some hard earned dollars I'm willing to spend on the game but can't do it at the moment...
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Sometimes, dreams come true. Keep an eye out on our social channels.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    Hints don't get much bigger than that lol. Looks like you guys really will be joining us sometime in the near future.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    philfyratbagzphilfyratbagz Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    WOOHOO, now I'm hyped.....don't leave me hanging too long, I'll get moldy (short attention span) :0P
  • Options
    Sometimes, dreams come true. Keep an eye out on our social channels.

You have made my night Strumslinger, just knowing their is something in the works and us Aussies haven't been forgotten is bloody awesome. Cheers...