test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

economic in this games

This game is good, but for players who have a lot of money in the economy this game is super bad. Ever going to climb over the market price never drops Zen. zen change diamond ever increase

Comments

• idontcombatlootidontcombatloot Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    The zen will cap at 500 when it gets there its not going to continually rise and rise.
    Kirov - 19.2k Hellbringer Fury Warlock
    Guild Leader of <Critical Severity>
    We are recruiting 15+GS PVE and PVP players
  • codher0codher0 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    Honestly... I have a lot of zen. I mean a lot. Do you know what I do with it? Nothing. When PW keeps throwing these events out left and right it has made it so that the exchange fluctuates up and down. When it does this I can't tell which way it is going to go. This makes it very hard to make a lot of AD by buying and selling because you never know which way the numbers are going to go and it very painful to see yourself loosing AD. Ever since I started playing NW the exchange has gone up and up with a very little decrease. In the last week it raised al least 60AD for 1 zen. I have lost a lot of zen in the exchange. But I have also gain ed much more, but not as much as you think. Before all of this I could make almost 1k every day. Right now I can't make anything. I could bUT it wouldn't be much and it's not worth staring at those NUMBERS! ;) enjoy it now because we won't have it this good forever. everything it's going to double. Eventually.
  • cyclopomtesecyclopomtese Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I stand to make a pretty ridiculous amount of AD if it hits 500. I buy zen all the time.
  • fafyrdfafyrd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Volatility is good for the market and for zen traders. I hope there is no zen/AD cap like suggested above.
  • strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    I'm sure there is a cap. There has always been a cap on PC and the economy wouldn't survive if it didn't have a cap so it makes sense that we would have one too.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • xxxsfalxxxxxxsfalxxx Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Zen caps. Every time I've tried, it won't let you set Zen buy or sell prices lower than 50 or higher than 500. So it indeed appears capped both directions.

As far as the volatility, there's all these multiple recent larger events that have you gather, trade and combine items into other items (with the focus on buying/selling profession materials in the auction house to get the numbers required) including the event going on. Then a general flood of AD from double rewards and salvage, the double xp and upcoming double refinement. It's all got a sort of crazy inflation going on, which makes everyone's AD amount worth less than it was before (if balancing directly against Zen) and then the materials coming out of the lockboxes as they sell keys to people who don't necessarily care as much about the AD it takes to get the keys. Then there's how that then again influences the auction house with what comes out of the lockboxes. Oh, and many more level 60s than at first, with better more expensive items compared to when most everyone is not level 60. So there's more money, and more demand, but more competition in the number of items in the supply. Volatility and inflation = crazy.
    Just remember though, everything is worth whatever a willing buyer will pay. Even If it makes no sense to you, especially if you're neither buying nor selling that item.

We'll have to wait and see how Well of Dragons and Tiamat impact all this going on.