test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter VIP Rank xPost from reddit

reds351reds351 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
edited June 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
<<By your own admission, this was obtained from datamining the game files--an act expressly prohibited by the PWE Community Rules and Polices. Content removed.>>
Post edited by lewstelamon01 on

Comments

• Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    Seriously?
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    helpimblindinrlhelpimblindinrl Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    No thanks, if you want to be a sub game meet the standards of being sub game
  • Options
    sentineltitaniasentineltitania Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm about to be done with this game.

The gap keeps getting larger and larger, my patience has limits.
  • Options
    shieragoshierago Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    sad part is, whales would actually be okay with this. Seriously what the hell, game is not terrible but definitely NOT sub game standards.
  • Options
    deejitdeejit Member Posts: 11
    edited June 2015
    Is it a monthly sub? Or is it a "For every purchase ascend to X rank" But you need to purchase one thing every 30 days to keep the benefits of said permanent rank?

Looks like another money grab to me.

EDIT: If it counts all purchases made on the account prior to this I'd be slightly more okay with it. If I have to start from scratch and buy more things then.. Eh.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hate to break this up, but posting unreleased content or content gleaned through datamining the game's files is expressly prohibited under the PWE Community Rules and Policies.
    Posting Unreleased Content / Hacking Data Files
    You may not create posts and/or private messages that contain language, comments, references, links, symbols, terms and/or content that, in any manner whether directly or indirectly, show/display and/or discuss any of the following: (a) unreleased in-game items or equipment; (b) areas that have been unlocked by hacking into client data files; and/or (c) data not available through normal game play. Do not post trademarked and/or copyrighted materials (e.g., articles, videos, photos, audio, etc.) that you do not have permission to reproduce, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works of and/or otherwise use. Posting the entire article, even with the source, constitutes copyright infringement. This is not the place to illegally trade or distribute copyrighted (or those with questionable copyright status) video or audio clips. Posts regarding content which has been released in other world territories prior to being released in PWE's supported locales (North America and Europe) are, however, permitted.

Please refrain from posting such content.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.