test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Army of Explosive Monkeys - We are looking for a few active and mature gamers. Level 60

Hi All,

First time posting on these forums. Our Guild is a small tight group of players that are very active and play a lot of end game content. We enjoy running T2 Dungeons, Epic Lost Mauth and Epic Shores as well as doing lvl 60 pvp. We are also a very nice bunch of people who are against Boot and Loot.

Randoms are usually surprised when we run with 3 or 4 Guild Members and something really nice drops off a boss and they get to roll on it. Many times they win it and then tell us how rare it is not to be kicked after the boss fight. We have made some good friends due to this.

Anyway, we have some very active players that play many hours a day and are looking to recruit a few more nice and mature gamers to run dungeons and pvp with. Each recruit will go through a trial phase to make sure they mesh well with the other members.

If you would like to join or have any questions please feel free to ask here or reach out to me in game or on Xbox. My GT is Arq0s .

Thanks.

Arqos@Arq0s
Level 60 Trickster Rogue

Comments

• troberustroberus Member Posts: 1
    I'm interested in joining your guild. Lvl 60 hunter ranger here. Trober@Troberus.
  • rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    GT: RockstarGFU

My top characters are a CW GF and DC

13K+ on them

At work so if you could message on live thatd be great incase i cant find thread again or forget
  • arq0sarq0s Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    rockstar , check your xbox messages ;)
  • rayiik1rayiik1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    hey guys Rayiik@Rayiik here 11.9k CW with artifact weapon/belt weapon enchantment and soulforged looking for a guild to run end game content with :) have mic as well
  • arq0sarq0s Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Hi Rayiik, i will go ahead and add you on Xbox Live . How often do you normally play?
  • nahsonw1nahsonw1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    10.6K CW MOF with cat companion. Just tryna get a HV set and get into end game content. GT "Nahson W"
  • rayiik1rayiik1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    play pretty much every day when i can anywhere from 7:00 am pst to 1:0am not straight though but as work allows :)