test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

June 25th was advertised as 2x RP day,... just tried to refine an item, only got 1x?....

phargynphargyn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
June 25th was advertised as 2x RP day,... It is June 25,.. after the 'official start' of the day,.. have invoked on the 25th. just tried to refine an item, only got 1x?.... Has something happened?

Thanks & very best

Answers

• Options
    davyurixdavyurix Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    Have to see what happens after the patch...
  • Options
    Thank you,... not used to how these things work,... lol. It is likely I'll miss it. In Europe, it's between 8:30 and 10:30 now. If this finishes in another hour,... Most will be asleep or going that way,.. with it being a work day tomorrow,... if it's only 1 day, many will miss it completely. ={
  • Options
    Thank you,... not used to how these things work,... lol. It is likely I'll miss it. In Europe, it's between 8:30 and 10:30 now. If this finishes in another hour,... Most will be asleep or going that way. If it's only 1 day long,.. with a work day tomorrow, many will miss it completely. ={
  • Options
    doidlokodoidloko Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    i want this *-* 2x RP, i go put much zen if this happens
  • Options
    ionshereionshere Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hey at least you can get on, its 5pm here and still not done shard patching. At least dont lie and say from 6 am to 9 am tell us it WILL TAKE ALL DAY.
  • Options
    Hey,... new ad in the news,... 2x RP will be all weekend starting tonight! So,.. it's cool. Will actually be able to take part! lol =}