test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragonforged Lockboxes

Anyone know what's going on with the new lockboxes? The Fell Dragons are still dropping for me.

Comments

• stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    Yeah....ARC messed up and released the communications before the box was ready for release...
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    Do not open this lockbox its the biggest reward Metallic Ancestry Dragonborn still bugged !!!!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pEK9IlwEqaI

The race dont give y HP bonus its still not fixed !!!!!!!

Be aware of this bug !
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited June 2015

Be aware of this bug !

That's on PC. We won't know if the same bug exists here until someone tries one.

This is the first lockbox that I intend to open. I could care less about the "metallic", the mount or the companion. I want jewelry packs.

• schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    zephyriah wrote: »

Be aware of this bug !

That's on PC. We won't know if the same bug exists here until someone tries one.

This is the first lockbox that I intend to open. I could care less about the "metallic", the mount or the companion. I want jewelry packs.

I just wanted to warn y all .

I belive X-box got PC versions old patchnotes coded to X -box at least those patch notes are exact the same ..

But you can try to waist 10000 keys for 0,02% Metallic Ancestry Dragonborn unlock to see its not working .

GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Yeah, this is a port not a remake. We will have the same patch notes that pc had for this particular content. It's easy to tell seeing as we have all of the bugs that were on mod 4 for PC even though most are now fixed on PC.
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Yeah....ARC messed up and released the communications before the box was ready for release...

Nope. You just messed up when reading their post about it, which very clearly stated they were just introducing the NEXT lockbox, that would be released with the Tiamat expansion. I know reading is hard but let's be a little less anxious to rant about things. :-P

Here is the VERY FIRST LINE of their news announcement for this lockbox: "Here's a sneak peek at the new lockbox coming with Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat."
    Anyone know what's going on with the new lockboxes? The Fell Dragons are still dropping for me.
    Since you asked an innocent question and didn't instantly blame ARC I will be nicer to you. According to their post about the new lockboxes they will become available when they release Tiamat later this month. :-)

Here is a link for anyone who wants to re-read a little more carefully: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9418723-neverwinter:-rise-of-tiamat:-dragonforged-lockbox-sneak-peek
  • vdeekvvdeekv Member Posts: 77 Arc User

FYI the original title and announcement on that page, live at the time his comment was posted, did in fact explicitly state 'Available Now'... They subsequently revised the page.
    edited June 2015
    vdeekv wrote: »

FYI the original title and announcement on that page, live at the time his comment was posted, did in fact explicitly state 'Available Now'... They subsequently revised the page.

I read that post 5 minutes after it was made and you are lying. Not sure why you would bother... but yeah. It always was pretty clear that it was coming with Tiamat and the words "available now" were only there if you were hallucinating. It's okay that you were dumb and missed that, no reason to make things up and make yourself look worse. :-P I'm probably mistaken. I was pretty confident that I got to it before they edited anything but I stand corrected by multiple witnesses.
    Post edited by wanderingkyng on
    edited June 2015
    Forum error caused a double post
  • shadowfire187shadowfire187 Member Posts: 6 Arc User

Nope. You just messed up when reading their post about it, which very clearly stated they were just introducing the NEXT lockbox, that would be released with the Tiamat expansion. I know reading is hard but let's be a little less anxious to rant about things. :-P

Here is the VERY FIRST LINE of their news announcement for this lockbox: "Here's a sneak peek at the new lockbox coming with Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat."
    vdeekv wrote: »

I read that post 5 minutes after it was made and you are lying. Not sure why you would bother... but yeah. It always was pretty clear that it was coming with Tiamat and the words "available now" were only there if you were hallucinating. It's okay that you were dumb and missed that, no reason to make things up and make yourself look worse. :-P

He's not lying. That's exactly what it said. You should practice being less of a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, or if that's not possible, practice your reading. <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • vdeekvvdeekv Member Posts: 77 Arc User

I read that post 5 minutes after it was made and you are lying. Not sure why you would bother... but yeah. It always was pretty clear that it was coming with Tiamat and the words "available now" were only there if you were hallucinating. It's okay that you were dumb and missed that, no reason to make things up and make yourself look worse. :-P

Seriously?! Your aggression towards other forum users and name calling really isn't cool.

Maybe some other ppl seeing this thread will corroborate, maybe not.

I guess these guys on twitter are also 'dumb' and 'liars'?

https://twitter.com/GodlessMerc/status/613412488323989508

https://twitter.com/iBoXyy/status/613459591121272832

I have no reason to lie and I'm not.

I will make no further comment.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

No, he is not lying. I read it too. Originally it said available now and was later edited to coming soon. So, it is you who is looking worse.

I'm probably mistaken. I was pretty confident that I got to it before they edited anything but I stand corrected by multiple witnesses.
  • tranan25tranan25 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Okay was late to the party. Nevermind
  • stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    I'm probably mistaken. I was pretty confident that I got to it before they edited anything but I stand corrected by multiple witnesses.

That's precisely what they did (changed it from available now to sneak peek), and their only way to fix the situation. Just read through NW twitter and you'll see other people called it out real time too.

All good, it's their release schedule and leaking content isn't a bad thing either, so whatever...they need some community relations and go-live maturity though.

Hoping there are a few lessons to be learned here, both by ARC and you. ;-)