test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need a report button.

xblagardenofedenxblagardenofeden Member Posts: 20 Arc User
A report system with a standard like SMITE does to player who troll or in general ruin the game for other players. Robbing other players of their chance on loot, to do something about boot n' loot guilds is annoying and rude. Why should anyone pay into a game if they're most likely going to get kicked when a boss in a dungeon is about to die? This should be up to a degree if done enough be ban able for weeks if a player or players do it often enough
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• tomtravoltalmaotomtravoltalmao Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I agree... i was last man standing during lostmauth and downed him, as soon as he dies i got kicked from group... other grp members invited me to party chat to rub in my face what they got.. i called them a name and now im suspended from all communication for xbox for a week because they reported me. While nothing happened when i reported them... fix this fast please.
  • xx0dessaxxxx0dessaxx Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    I agree that there should be a report button. racist and inappropriate comments via chat and character names, trolling and unsportsmanlike conduct (booting, etc...) and spam should be easier to report.