test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When Is Double AD + Double Refinement Coming Up Again?

xnxn7xxnxn7x Member Posts: 22 Arc User
Just wanting to know when we are going to have double ad and refinement again cause man we are hurting for ad and refines. I have 3 Greater bags full of loot I have been waiting to refine and sell waiting on refine and double ad to come up agian. Any news on whats going on and how much longer we have to wait?
Post edited by xnxn7x on

Comments

• sax1993sax1993 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    No one can answer this question for you as no one knows. Also these events aren't something that happen often pretty sure PC gets them 1-2 times a year?
    Main: Sax Cleric (Arbiter) [Xbox and PC]
    Alts:
    Saxy Healz Paladin (Oathkeeper) [Xbox and PC]
    Saxon Ranger (Warden)
    Yuri Wizard (Thaumaturge)

Member of the guild: Legacy (Xbox) and Strawberry Yakuza (PC)
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    sax1993 wrote: »
    No one can answer this question for you as no one knows. Also these events aren't something that happen often pretty sure PC gets them 1-2 times a year?

last year we got 3 events however i would not be so sure about you guys already having one.
    double ads will be plenty tho
  • xnxn7xxnxn7x Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Well that just suckss. Guess I will be playing something else until then. lol Got no room in bank, shared, or inventory lol
  • superjellybabysuperjellybaby Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    xnxn7x wrote: »
    Well that just suckss. Guess I will be playing something else until then. lol Got no room in bank, shared, or inventory lol

So sell stuff, Refine stuff? seems like a waste to quit playing until double ad or rp comes around, could be once or twice a year, might not see one for 2 years, who knows, by that time you could empty and refill your inventory tons of times. If ever your actually bank account becomes fuller than you would like feel free to send some money my way
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Double AD may never happen again. It was only to jump start the economy. That has been accomplished, any more could ruin the economy. Any future AD pumps may be like PC where they used events like Waukeen and Tymorra. Early in PC history they dropped a lot of AD. It was tapered off as the AD/Zen rate skyrocketed.

Double RP, on PC they have been held the weekend before a new mod drops. There is a new Mod coming so it is possible there could be one as early as next weekend. But, it may not happen at all. Xbox is a different animal after all.
  • str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2015
    They did this to jump start the PC economy, also, it will never happen again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cyclopomtesecyclopomtese Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    It's happening to me right now. Well... Not double refinement.