test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cruel recovery

indalordindalord Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
edited June 2015 in The Wilds
Hi,

After the last patch, I change all my build to play again in pvp. So, I put 4 points in cruel recovery to see if that can give me more 'health' in pvp and pve. and also to see if this passive feat can do something with its corresponding on the off-hand weapon.
My crit is correct (40%), my HP is around 90k and I thought that during 16s, several crit hits would give several thousands of HP...
But nada, nothing.. I never seen any HP on my HR.
where iam wrong ? how this feat works ?

Ty

Indalord
Indalord I & II
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The special Temp HP from CR doesn't stack. You will only ever have a single stack of 1% of your total HP no matter how often you crit or how many ranks you have in CR - they just last longer.

It's a bit like a temporary shield that absorbs 1% of your max HP until it times out.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • indalordindalord Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Ty
    So useless this feat. May be Devs could change that feat for something that helps us.
    Indalord I & II
  • ZooidinZooidin Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Battlehoned is way more useless... lv4 and you get 1%incoming healing (Y)
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Just one power in a long list of powers that are useless for HRs.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    it would be a beast class feature if only was able to stack i will try to me gentleman crush about.

nevermind i dont think any dev is going to log into these forums anymore, the eye killing power is too strong i already lost the will of looking for where the mail is. Feel free to try for me tho XD
    commanding shot, hawk shot, battlehoned, ambush, cruel recovery need to be changed!