test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PS4] / [PC] weapon enchantment breaks LostMauth set bonus AND magistrates Patience

stefoid#1036 stefoid Member Posts: 74 Arc User
edited July 2017 in Bug Reports (PC)
Have only tested with my Flaming WE for sure, but could be all WEs. I cant tell.

With it equipped, I dont get the LostMauth Vengeance on a critical, or Magistrates Patience. When I unequip, BAM, those kick in on a critical

PS4 users, (and perhaps others platforms?) Can you to test your WEs to see if equipping them prevents other damage abilities from firing?

Post edited by stefoid#1036 on

Comments

• Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    PC - Can confirm also with trans feytouched. Killed dire bears in cold run with normal rotations the amount of magistrates consideration was reduced from around 10 (no enchant) to 4 (with enchant).

However, when I switched to just at wills, I got 27 procs with no enchant, and absolutely zero procs with enchant slotted.

Verdict, broken.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    jrdiiorio#8134 jrdiiorio Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    I've been having same issue on PS4 using both lightning and vorpal. Been several weeks now it's been like this.
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Works alright with vorpal however.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    teucer#3019 teucer Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    Not surprised.
    The Legendary Outlaws
  • Options
    stefoid#1036 stefoid Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    hrm, I wonder if bladestorm is still bugged without a weapon enchant. Pretty sure I didnt even have one when I was testing that, but I might try again to be sure.
  • Options
    cthoncthon Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I can verify this for the Lostmauth set and Trans Lightning on my GWF. My crit is near/at 100%, and out of 400+ crit hits, I got *2* procs from the LM set.

I also see the same issue on my OP with the Owlbear Cub, also using Trans Lightning. He's a power/reco build, low crit - and out of 100+ encounter strikes (non-crit), I got *1* proc of Infantile. This was using Templars Wrath (which I would expect to proc at least once per use), Smite (which I would expect to only proc on the target), and Circle (which I would not expect to proc at all).

Verified this both through ACT and manual proofing of the log.