test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Mechanical Pack from praying - Gond event

stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User
Didn't see an xb1 thread on this. Anyone else experiencing this?

Edit - Update: the mechanical pack is a reward for praying at a mechanical reward; not intuitive but at least we know how to earn it. ;-)
Post edited by stercesderised on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    juergeng123juergeng123 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    hi if i look at the invokeing rewards i see a mechanical pack as aditional gift. But i did not get this pack when i do the invoke.
    Iam on xbox is this another error?

[Solution]
    The support tells me this
    As stated in item's description on the window, you must use a Mechanical Altar before you invoke to receive the rewards.
    Post edited by juergeng123 on
    Schließe dich meiner Gilde Valindras Fear an Gildenhalle 20 Marktplatz 9 Stall 9 Kasserne 9, Entdeckergilde 9
    Join my guild Valindras Fear GH20 Marketplace 9 Stable 9 Barracs 9 Explorer Guild 9
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    yeah same here. I see the mechanical pack as something that is supposed to be awarded in the list but I'm not getting it.
  • Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    ^^^^same, but I did not do ALL the invocations for the day, so I can't say if it rewards after complete day of invoke.

Also notice I can't hover to see description
  • Options
    Hi yes i have the issue too.
    Schließe dich meiner Gilde Valindras Fear an Gildenhalle 20 Marktplatz 9 Stall 9 Kasserne 9, Entdeckergilde 9
    Join my guild Valindras Fear GH20 Marketplace 9 Stable 9 Barracs 9 Explorer Guild 9
  • Options
    beastpro#5299 beastpro Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    Yep, no packs here either.
  • Options
    just posted on same issue; didnt see this thread.

No answer / acknowledgment from Strum or Devs anwhere yet? PC included?

Is it supposed to be RNG?
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    cactusjacktercactusjackter Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    I've had a couple of professions stuff turning up so some of it is working.
  • Options
    kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    I'm pretty sure you only get them from praying at a mechanical alter. That's what i've heard anyway, not first hand experience on this on. The mechanicle alters are obtained from trading in one of the mid rank gond refinement items at the event master in the enclave. Like the gadget or gizmo i think. I'm not on the game so youd have to check. You can and i have in the past received proffesion assets like tools from praying at these.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    those gizmos do award things but why would it be advertised as a reward for praying unless it was an award for praying straight up?
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    You have to pray at a mechanical alter. If you read the text on the mechanical alter, it does say that you get extra rewards from invoking.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    As stated in item's description on the window, you must use a Mechanical Altar before you invoke to receive the rewards.
  • Options
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    Anyone still getting a Dragon Egg as reward for the last invoking?
    Or did they remove the Dragon Egg reward from everyone?
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    kreatyve said:

You have to pray at a mechanical alter. If you read the text on the mechanical alter, it does say that you get extra rewards from invoking.

Thanks.

Btw cryptic, very intuitive there, having to go and read another item description, and then tie the two together. . . Bravo. . .

PS - No, really....why wouldn't you put text in the mechanical pack window that explicitly says "must use mechanical alter to receive reward"?
  • Options
    cesar#6784 cesar Member Posts: 325 Arc User

kreatyve said:

Thanks.

Btw cryptic, very intuitive there, having to go and read another item description, and then tie the two together. . . Bravo. . .

PS - No, really....why wouldn't you put text in the mechanical pack window that explicitly says "must use mechanical alter to receive reward"?
    I didn't figure this out either. My wife and I were like, what the heck do you have to do to get the additional item?
  • Options
    Uh?
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I will be sure to mention this to @StrumSlinger on Monday (or over the weekend if I have a chance to speak with him over the weekend). I know on PC at least, we had more of a way to tell, I think? I don't really know.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    Merged 2 threads that were talking about this. Sorry if it's a bit jumbled.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    kreatyve said:

I will be sure to mention this to @StrumSlinger on Monday (or over the weekend if I have a chance to speak with him over the weekend). I know on PC at least, we had more of a way to tell, I think? I don't really know.

Thanks!
  • Options
    kreatyve said:

Thx for passing along the info; much appreciated!