test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eye of Lathander

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
edited October 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I was awarded this in dr, Death forge. it looked like it gave it to me for two of my gauntlets but then nothing in inventory? Help? all of my star gauntlets were used...

Sad panda is very very sad

Comments

• lethalacezxxlethalacezxx Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Done the phantom got eye of lavender never went into inventory ridiculous
    Post edited by kreatyve on
  • lethalacezxxlethalacezxx Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Wasn't in my inventory
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Yep, big bug. Need to hit "X" to take, Not "A".
  • taintedurbantaintedurban Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Guild-mates and I were running the fortress. I opened the chest using my Star Metal Gaunlets. My inventory had 4 open spaces and nothing in my overflow bag. When I opened the chest The Eye of Lathander artifact popped up on Screen. I never received it in my inventory. I have gone through nearly 30 of these gauntlets and this is the only time I have seen this drop. I am very frustrated that there was no option to click A to claim, or any other prompt to accept.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Sorry to say The Eye is bugged and they know it. When the Eye comes up as a reward, you must use the "X" button to take all, even if it is the only item. Using the "A" button sends it to the void. There have been several threads about it.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    ugh. I never saw that. thanks for the heads up on what happened. I submitted a ticket. hopefully they can help. that is beyond lame though..
  • jaydeekay#7771 jaydeekay Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same problem here, been waiting for this drop since before elemental evil ever dropped. I contacted support. I was wondering if any else was later awarded this item from arc. I hope so cause I was really upset when it wasn't in my inventory
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    as an update. support got back to me this afternoon, said it was a known issue but there was nothing they could do for me other than give me back the gauntlet. I got four more from unearthed boxes today as well. so just now went to do the lair at reset and it dropped again for me? dumb luck or did they set my odds a little higher for another drop for me? I guess we will never know but I do have the eye of lathander now. It's not often conspiracy theories go in a positive direction eh? LOL