NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unlock Equipment Mods Through Arcane Workshop

blurred#2756 blurred Posts: 53
edited June 2021 in General Discussion

Please?

I haven't unlocked a new equipment mod in what seems like forever, and I've got quite a few pieces in DIRE need of a mod swap.

I'd love to be able to customize my character more.

How bout we put that underutilized arcane workshop to some use and add an "Unlock Mod" feature somehow.

~b

Post edited by blurred#2756 on

Comments

• Options

Maybe using those reliq fragments that show little to no use at all? It feels strange that in a game where creating builds is so important, there is no way other than luck to get needed gear mods and drops. I agree that we need some way of unlocking specific mods instead of waiting for a miracle.

• Options

Omg yes, anything to give us the option to unlock specific mods! I have every item unlocked but I am unable to use a good chunk of them because they rolled with horrible mods (the resistance ones which frankly shouldn't even exists and feel like they intentionally take up a slot just to prolong the grind). Tying it to the workshop would be a rather elegant solution given how utterly pointless it is right now.

• Options
    gormenghast1gormenghast1 Posts: 40

It could be only very bad luck, but it seems to me that lately the frequency of mod unlocks has dropped hard. Over 20-25 hours of active play I saw only 2 mods unlock, while before the frequency seemed way higher.

I'm supporting any solution that would make mod unlocking less a RNG hell such as it is at the moment.