NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Mode to give people something engaging to do.

I think a good kind of mode to add in would be something like the mana rig event without the iceberg things and the no mob phase. It could even keep the same limit of 10 minutes but the reason it would be good is.. It would be like the pre patched vault farm. Endless mobs to fight in a small arena and straight into the action. I just want to log in use some good combo spells and kill mobs, just blitz the endless hordes of mobs even if its just 10 minute bouts. This would be good for people wanting the item drops, spell pages and who just want to FARM. Just going from mana tower to mana tower is so mind numbingly boring so if you could just jump straight into the "MANA RIG ARENA" solo or party i think would just be an easy solution to a lot of gripes people have with the game but that could just be my view.

Comments

• Options

I miss the mana rig event, it was truly great and satisfying, 10 minutes of destroying mobs left and right. It would be nice to have something like that back, an event with a huge mob density where you can let off some steam killing enemies non stop.

• Options

Agreed. They could even add some modifiers to it or something, to spice things up.

• Options

I'd prefer they make the current content (stories and ordeals) engaging and fun before adding more events or other content. They are a frustrating bore due to various issues with pacing and mob density, and they expect you to do them daily. When I start multitasking because the game I'm playing is so boring its only a matter of time before I stop playing it. . .

I do miss the mana rig event as well though. It was the only content they've offered so far that was fun to do repeatedly. It gave us a good place to test and refine builds because of the consistent mob spawning. Nothing in the game right now requires sustained combat like that and its causing me to play less and less now that I've experimented about as much as I've wanted to with the current card collection. There is no challenge playing on master with only level 5 spells, and therefore there isn't even a reason to grind progression out any further. I have some fun builds but no fun content to go play with them, so I play less.. and less.. and I think today I unlock Dimir finally, but I don't even think I'll bother leveling the class until something big changes on this topic. I'll probably just step back from the game for now because this is going to take more than a few patches to address.

In summary, what we need more than more content is GOOD content.

• Options
    nymysisnymysis Posts: 102

Better idea... fix the game that exists before going and making new stuff.

• Options
    plamagicplamagic Posts: 11
    edited June 2021

This^

Technical issues is what actually kills a game - can't really enjoy the no content game when you still crash or the skill animations go off but no damage or the party auto queue system farts at you 85% or that the testing dummies in realm is still to-be-fixed as to name a few issues.

Low content just causes people to take a break with possibilities of returning. Tech issues causes people to uninstall and not come back.