NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Im not getting regional daily quests rewards !

manowar#5570 manowar Posts: 63
edited May 2021 in Bugs & Technical Issues

"Planar Mana earned from claiming Regional Reputation rewards no longer counts towards the Planar Mana Weekly Caps."

Im not getting any rewards not gold not planar mana (now i need to play even more after planar cap reset to earn same amount because no daily rewards) nothing from daily regional reputation quests like week, my all regions are rank 100, now with this im far behind of any newbie player by amount of planar mana , before update i wasted 7500 planar mana on few realm upgrades, and now everything is more then twice cheaper, 3250 planar mana now and 7500 planar before for same upgrade, i not doing dailies anymore because no rewards, weekly planar mana cap make me not play at all (except event and daily batlepass) till next cap reset, i not recieve any new mods or equipement drops too, alot of my equipement have 99+ parts without any mod, just nothing drop. Feeling dissapointed, hard to find team for anything or in quickplay , game is much slower and harder and not rewarding when you play in team then solo thats why people not play in parties, looking for other games to play till cap reset , just nothing to do now, no drops no rewards no challenging and rewarding content, classes like healer are useless now , no one need healer because game is too easy even when i was much much lower level i soloed evetything in master difficulty with no problem. I played expert and master difficulty when i leveled up pyromancer, was challenging atleast. Also cant buy anything for gold in ingame shop, always 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 available items, i not need cards from there and artifacts are upgraded so gold look useless for ingame shop.

You should think about bunch of maxed level players before updating like it is now, you should give some bonus for maxed players or give them rewards for regional dailies too like for others, i invested in game and now i feel cheated, no rewards for regional dailies and wasted alot of planar mana before update. i was closed / open beta tester in many games, you should communicate and reward players when you do mistakes or rebalancing something, like other game devs doing .

Comments

• Options
    darkpck#1519 darkpck Posts: 11

Agreed, they don't think about the non-casual players. And this isn't a great look.

But I think the most important point you touched on is the fact that weekly resource resets happen on Tuesday, while the patch happens on Thursday. People will upgrade their realm with the higher cost on Tuesday only to see the cost reduced on Thursday. I don't care about mana spent in previous weeks, but to have spent full cost mana two days previous in the same week and then see the cost reduced is egregious. Maybe an idea is to coincide patches with weekly resets.

• Options
    lazarus#5519 lazarus Posts: 29
    edited May 2021

In my opinion "too many" resources spent prior to such changes have to be compensated retroactively for the affected players. This should be a common practice in games industry meanwhile and moreover a very "easy" way to keep players pleased or prevent frustration respectively.