NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bugged creature interaction : infinite tokens exploit

The creature cards: experimental scorpion and Spawning Bed combine in a strange way to create infinite creatures with the whip of eberus.

Is this intended? Didn't you guys nerf the bloodsoaked alter to prevent infinite creature sacrifice?

What ends up happening is you can use these creatures as normal and then they die. You get them back with the whip and you have a normal copy along with a "whip copy". The experimental scorpion can do this twice because you can have a whip copy of the creature and a realwhip copy of the creatures spawned when either a real or whip copy of the creature dies.

This feels pretty disgusting when you see it in action as you can spawn more than 100 creatures using either one of these methods.

Comments

• Options

It seems fair to me. its only a bunch of 1/1s. I just hope they add a feature to make tokens invisible in the graphics menu so they don't lag me out. token spamming is a thing in mtg and it should be here too. its fun. also thx for info. I'm trying this out now.

• Options
    antioch#8264 antioch Posts: 168

I feel that's a bug for certain, and not working as Intended. Nice to see someone share a beneficial bug, so it can be fixed, and not just exploit it. :)

Just my 2 mana,

A.

• Options
    envicoenvico Posts: 156

They way they have tokens represented in the game now is superior to creatures - that's messed up. While the summoner event is in effect creatures are kind of ok but not really worth using yet.