NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Issue noted over time.

Improvements to MTG legends

Let me preface this with this statement, I realize that the game is in Beta, these are comments from my game play over 123 levels.

NPC/Creature agro: To often creatures stand around and do nothing when there are enemies around, there is usually anywhere from a 3-10 second delay before your creatures do anything. In addition, many green flagged NPC on the map seem to ignore red flagged enemies.

Mythic Encounters: These are, in short, disappointing. 1 Person can solo these. Things on list level in my opinion should require a minimum of 2 players to take on. In addition, the “drops” are not worth the effort to track the encounter down. What should be encouraging players to group up and take on a challenge is relegated to just a pop-up message.

Reliquaries: So much is wrong with these. These should be mini dungeons. Instead, they are the same map repeatedly, fighting the exact same 4 mobs and boss in each one. There needs to be more diversity in these maps and creatures. They are only worth looking for if you have a quest to do so, and often the portals that pop up are in the way. I’ve also noticed a tendency for you the maps to have spawn points on top of portal locations, so when you go to attack the mob, you are teleported into the portal that just spawned where you are attacking, this is not only annoying but a waste of time as there is no way to exit the reliquary except to planes walk or complete it. Move the mobs away from the portals.

Daily Quest: Complete Special Skirmishes in the Overworld.: Just stop with theses quest. There is at best, and if you are lucky a special skirmish going on, most often you are wait around for one to randomly appear on the map. This is a complete waste of the player’s time. Its not fun or engaging. Either qualify other things such as mana towers or echoes to fall under this umbrella or just stop with this quest.

Daily Quest: Defeat (insert name of individual only found in 1 quest). Again, just stop this. Tell us to complete whatever quest it is, but do not rely on the casual player knowing, where 1 NPC is located in a specific mission. This is counter intuitive and requires players to google outside your game often to find out where they are supposed to find the person. Just state where to go.

Inconsistent mana in missions: This one has turned up a few times in playing. The mission states what the mana rewards are, you complete the mission, and you get about 1/10 of the mana advertised. Fix this!

Mini Map: Stop rotating it every time I planeswalk. Allow it to be locked into place.

Inventory Management: World Enchantments: Not easily accessible to see what enchantments you have, should have a separate tab or area in wallet.

Inventory Management: Not easily accessible to see what items you have, should have a separate tab or area in wallet.