NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Planar Mana not converting to gold

I have been worried that once reaching the weekly Planar Mana cap, the planar mana received from overworld levels does not convert to gold. Thus, I have tested it. I was at 14776 white planar mana of the weekly cap with 69835 gold (screenshot 1). Then, I took the rewards for leveling up benalia overworld (screenshot 2). I should have received 250 gold, 224 white mana and additional X gold for the mana to gold conversion. However, the displayed values only stated getting 250 gold and 139 white mana (screenshot 3). For mysterious reasons the mana was capped before 15000 and additionaly I didn't get any extra gold from the white mana not received (screenshot 4). I have also tested it with red mana at 15000 and collecting shiv rewards, and the result is getting only 250 gold and nothing else (screenshots5-7). Therefore, now I am sure there is an issue with planar mana to gold converting in overworld rewards (people have complain about the same with mana vaul planar mana).

If the game states that planar mana converts to gold after reaching the cap, I understand that this should work with all kind of planar mana gained, which seems not to be the case. Weekly caps are already frustrating without this kind of bug, so it would be nice if it could be fixed. Losing 500 planar mana without any compensation is not enjoyable at all.

I hope this issue can be fixed in short term. Thank you for your work.