NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

UI improvements needed

meloxxmeloxx Posts: 3
edited April 2021 in Bugs & Technical Issues

Here is a list of UI elements that needs to be improved.

The Ui is sometimes superslow/ laggy when opened or while changing tabs.

Sometimes the map is locked/ i can't scroll over it. Scrolling with the controller over the map should be faster.

I don't know if it has been fixed but few weeks ago i couldn't teleport when another player is on the teleporter plattform. I can only select his name instead.

Sometimes i see all the mission icons and teleport icons at one spot or on the wrong map.Easily to replicate if you enter a reliquary shatter.

I can instantly teleport when i click with the mouse on my realm or sanctum, but when i use a controller and want to enter the realm/sanctuary a second map opens where i have to slowly scroll again to the teleporter button.

Upgrading equipment/artifacts often bugs out when i upgrade in quick succession .Then i'm not able to upgrade my equipment any further until i close the ui and reopen it.

Let us sort our equipment, there are so many useless items and i have to scroll through them all everytime i want to make a little change.

The overlay map keeps flickering.

Orb of shadows currency doesn't show if you have reached the weekly cap of 5.

The broker doesn't track which items i can sell to him. It's anoying to close the broker everytime scroll through the bad UI look up how many spells and enchanments you got and then remember the information which items and how many of them you want to sell to the broker.

Make buying and selling a consious decision. The trade tabs look totally the same, it's easy to lost track if you are in the buy or sell tab(broker and zen exhange). A window which asks if you wanna buy or sell should show up and then open the correct tab for you.

Aether/zen exchange is uncomfortable and confusing for traders. I need to open the buy zen tab if i want to know the price at which i want to offer my zen. Also the other way around. i have to remember the prices and then write imy offer down in a different tab.

Let me search through my card collection with keywords. Also there is a button "sort by spell rank" but it does nothing.

The 3 lower "sort by spell type" buttons(creature/enchanment/sorcery) are always highlighted even thou i haven't selected anything. It's not coherent with the upper buttons.

There should be an inventory for world enchanments to look them easily up. At the moment world enchanment inventory is kinda hidden. You have to select a mission change from public to solo mode and then select world enchanments. You gotta check it often because the cap is really low. Furthermore its obnoxious to look them up and write their names down so you can sell them at the broker. (World enchanment rewards are way too low)

Make the trade token cap visible. Like: you got 11/30 tokens.

That's all for now that comes to my mind. Ordered by things that doesn't work to things that could work better. If you got any questions, i'll try to explain what i mean in better words. Write here other UI improvements that you really wanna see.