NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gavony Overworld Bugs and Trait Bugs

I have encountered 2 bugs in the Gavony Overworld.

One is a "2 sword" skirmish over near Three Bridges (Can't see the name now as has to teleport out). Its the one where you need to stop the scabs from destroying the graves. In that area there is a well that has a small fence around it. I was running around that area killing the scabs and I got stuck in the fence around the well. Nothing I did could get me out ability wise as a Necro so I had to teleport out to a way point in order to get out of the fence I some how became stuck in.

The second in the Sharman Mythical encounter which I believe appears near Rider's Way. When I engage the Mythical Sharman and I kill it too fast, it doesn't count as being defeated and the encounter circle still shows on the map. I left the circle and then came back, then left again and waited a while and it appeared again. Only after it transforms into the wolf does the kill count towards defeating it and only then do I get the loot drop. This isn't the first time this has happened with the same Mythical encounter. I have managed to race to it before it fled, defeated it and then got nothing for my efforts and then it shows the announcement that it fled. As someone who is level 113, this is becoming a very annoying thing. Our abilities and creatures can kill these mythical fast and because it didn't transform, I have missed out several times in getting any of the loot it should drop. This needs to be fixed where it doesn't matter how fast its defeated, the loot should still drop. Not have it flee and get nothing.

The next bug is issues with Traits. I have noticed that they don't actually seem to work, on only one of them will work when you have three slotted. I have unlocked the one for levelling the Geomancer and not once while it was slotted has it ever revived me while I have died/been defeated while levelling a new class. Seems pretty useless/pointless to unlock traits from other classes for them to do absolutely nothing! Will they only work on that class? If so, why even bother having other traits from other classes able to be slotted if they don't work on other classes? Why not have other traits that can be used for the classes we want to play? If they are meant to work on all classes while unlocked, why doesn't it work as intended?