NOTICE: Read the Forum Rules and check for Known Issues before posting!

test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Complete 1 Story mission while <doing specific objective> issue

I can't complete the dailies that fit this theme. They either do not register at all or give me a progress of 1/15-25 per story mission and no way is 15-25 story missions worth running for a region rank up.

Today I attempted the Tolaria story mission while killing enemies under the effects of control abilities. I loaded a blue deck with control sorceries and at the end of a story mission I still had 0.

This especially hurts on a 2x blue mana weekend.

Comments

• Options
    nath#9170 nath Posts: 233

I had that quest the other day, and ended up giving up on it. 😔

Another (minor?) problem I have is that these quests with too much text don't fit in the area they're displayed in, so I can't actually see if I'm making progress.

• Options
    winter#5492 winter Posts: 105

pretty sure it's (mostly) just that particular quest. The tolaria controlled enemies one. Almost no one ever can get it to complete, and when they do, it seems like a bug TO complete it, such as through skirmishes.

All other of the "story quest" daily missions seem to work exactly as they are supposed to, and are ridiculously simple to complete in 1 mission.

• Options

Complete 1 Shiv Story Mission while casting 25 spells under 4 mana cost I was not able to complete. After several attempts when the mission ends no reward was given.

• Options
    nymysisnymysis Posts: 102

I complete this one regularly and its one of the few that the description is short enough for you to actually look at your progress during the mission. I just make a deck of nothing but spells costing less than 4 mana and spam the heck out of them until done. I usually hit 25 about halfway through any of the story missions and then I finish the mission as normal and the daily is completed correctly.

• Options
    sexyrainboysexyrainboy Posts: 68

Yeah these quests cause me issues. Even more so when the quest text can be read because it cust behind the menu.